RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

i guess to each his own, but i loved the movie and so did my fiance. there were some holes in the story and some unbelievable things...but it is a movie about alien robots so i can roll with some odd plot twists.

I'm still confused as to what people want in a sequel? It had some of the best to date CGI ever! The action was fantastic and the visuals were great. I can't STAND Le whatever his name is and Fox and still gave this movie a 7/10

Last edited:

That's too bad, man. The movie is really cool. Maybe you can watch it alone?

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

i wish, but i do not have the time to watch movies by myself anymore. it has turned into an activity that i share with my lady. kind of like running up debt. lol

i really like lebouf as an actor, and i think fox is fine as an actress.

and gi joe...here i come as well lol.

i like action movies with action. if i want plot i will watch something else. like Fletch

Foot Fist Way: 6/10
Decent enough flick, but didn't really grab me like so other films with Danny McBride, but still very enjoyable.

Trick R Treat: 8/10
Really fun flick, not perfect... but I liked how much stuff was going on in the film. One I know I'll enjoy rewatching :rock

Prince of Darkness: 7/10
Caught this on TV over the weekend, had never heard of it... but you can really see Carpenter's style. Cool story and a decent horror flick.

The Wrestler: 9/10
Excellent movie... one I had been looking forward to and was not disappointed. Rourke did a great job with this role :rock

A Fish Called Wanda 10/10 - just a perfect movie all the way around, it's funny, witty, quick, romantic, and just brilliant

as great as john cleese and michael palin were, kevin kline just stole the movie, his acting was far superior to almost any other role i've seen. "Don't call me stupid!" "Don't touch his d!ck!"

Back