RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Trick ' R ' Treat. 9/10

Awesome. I'm so glad this year has seen some fresh horrors , this and drag me to hell were brilliant. I rented it on xbox live to watch on Halloween night but I will be buying this now. It was awesome how everything fit into place with this. It felt almost like a fairy tale. Although its nothing like it the atmosphere reminded me of pans labyrinth with a hint of horror.

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1931) - 9/10

Excellent classic horror film.

Twilight 5/10

Finally got around to seeing what all the hype was about. Still trying to figure out what all the hype was about though. Never got the whole emo thing. It almost feels like nothing happened in the movie, and the dialogue was pretty pathetic. I'm glad I wasn't like that in high school.

Twilight 5/10

Finally got around to seeing what all the hype was about. Still trying to figure out what all the hype was about though. Never got the whole emo thing. It almost feels like nothing happened in the movie, and the dialogue was pretty pathetic. I'm glad I wasn't like that in high school.

I watched the movie and it was pretty bad. I think the story is fine but the acting is terrible. The main hype is really around the books and the movie just adds to that, plus have attractive men in it doesn't hurt either.

Trick R Treat
7.5 out of 10
Pretty good fun for Halloween night and I might watch it again next year. I wish they kept the bag on Sam's head though.

Blade 9/10

I had to wash the bad taste of twilight out of my mouth. Couldn't have picked a better movie to do it with.

The Gingerdeadman 2: The Passion Of The Crust 2/10 :lol Funny, stupid movie with bad acting. But it's what I expected. Only watch if your in a goofy mood. I'd watch it again with friends to have fun. :lol

Darkness Falls: 7/10 Probably not the best movie to watch right before you go to sleep in a totally dark room with a cracking wooden ceiling while hearing the wind and rain outside your window :horror :lol
But I did it anyway :D
It was a pretty good watch!

Darkness Falls: 7/10 Probably not the best movie to watch right before you go to sleep in a totally dark room with a cracking wooden ceiling while hearing the wind and rain outside your window :horror :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Did you sleep well? i never do after a scary film. :eek: ;)

I actually like that film ALOT. It's pretty good. She is creepy as hell in the bathroom scene when she's outside the door on the wall...:horror

Back