RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Trick r Treat Blu Ray 8/10 (watched it last night with my wife)

Having re-watched this i'd agree with the 8/10 when i first saw it i gave it a 9 as it was the first good horror i'd seen in ages so got a bit carried away. :D

Trick r Treat Blu Ray 8/10 (watched it last night with my wife)

Having re-watched this i'd agree with the 8/10 when i first saw it i gave it a 9 as it was the first good horror i'd seen in ages so got a bit carried away. :D

First time I saw this I gave it a 7.5 but I think I now would give it a solid 8/10 also.

:D I gave it a 7 the first time around. I'm a hard man to please with first impressions. It truly is a decent film just not anything above an 8 imo.

:D I gave it a 7 the first time around. I'm a hard man to please with first impressions. It truly is a decent film just not anything above an 8 imo.

Yep fully agree for what it is it's good but nothing more than an 8, good film to watch on Halloween with a few beers.

Yeah, it was a good movie. But it wasn't the greatest thing ever like some people built it up as. It was fun and good and entertaining but it wasn't great.

Yeah, it was a good movie. But it wasn't the greatest thing ever like some people built it up as. It was fun and good and entertaining but it wasn't great.

Yeah problem is people get caught up in the hype and you let yourself believe it only to be slightly let down.

Yeah problem is people get caught up in the hype and you let yourself believe it only to be slightly let down.

Exactly. I was really hyped when I rented it and was a bit disapointed. I liked it but didn't get all the fuss.

Exactly. I was really hyped when I rented it and was a bit disapointed. I liked it but didn't get all the fuss.

After the hype simmered down I really liked it much more to be honest. For whatever reason the film reminds me of something out of the 80's somewhat. Compared to other modern horror films the cheese factor in this one is at a low. Some of the acting is lame but still very little.

After the hype simmered down I really liked it much more to be honest. For whatever reason the film reminds me of something out of the 80's somewhat. Compared to other modern horror films the cheese factor in this one is at a low. Some of the acting is lame but still very little.

Yep same here they don't really know how to make a good horror anymore not like they did back then anyway.

That's what happened to me. Once I got over the hype I liked it alot more. It did have an 80's horror film vibe now that you mention it. Probably because it's not a gore flick like most horror these days.

I'm sorry, ALL horror these days.

That's what happened to me. Once I got over the hype I liked it alot more. It did have an 80's horror film vibe now that you mention it. Probably because it's not a gore flick like most horror these days.

I'm sorry, ALL horror these days.

Horror movie makers 2009 check list.

1 Hot chicks (check)
2 Loads of sex & Gore (check)
3 Crappy story that people can just about sit through (check)
4 Ads saying "scariest film of the decade" when you've seen cartoons that scare you more (check)

All = ^^^^ty horror films :lol

Almost. Warning: Ryan Reynolds is mostly nude too (for that scene).

WHEW! Juwst in time! Thanks for the warning!

Horror movie makers 2009 check list.

1 Hot chicks (check)
2 Loads of sex & Gore (check)
3 Crappy story that people can just about sit through (check)
4 Ads saying "scariest film of the decade" when you've seen cartoons that scare you more (check)

All = ^^^^ty horror films :lol

Oh...so you've seen "Cabin Fever".

Horror movie makers 2009 check list. 1 Hot chicks (check) 2 Loads of sex & Gore (check) 3 Crappy story that people can just about sit through (check) 4 Ads saying "scariest film of the decade" when you've seen cartoons that scare you more (check) All = ^^^^ty horror films :lol
Top 2 are fine with me. :lol

Back