RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Prom Night 2 7/10 I liked how this was a ghost story instead of a slasher like the first. Still had the 80's cheese factor although this wasn't intentional, just the way things were corny back then. Decent movie. Better than the 1st one.

Yeah, I was forced to watch this too. I like Ryan Reynolds, but this film is saved by Sandra Bullock's almost-nude scene. She looks pretty good for 45.

TheProposal.jpg

My sister goated me into watching this and since I'm a Ryan Reynolds fan I agreed. Wasn't bad, just cliche and predictable. 7/10

Night of the Living Dead - 7/10
Freddy Vs Jason - 7/10
Halloween - 8/10
Halloween 2 - 8/10
Trick R Treat - 9/10

Yeah, I was forced to watch this too. I like Ryan Reynolds, but this film is saved by Sandra Bullock's almost-nude scene. She looks pretty good for 45.

Sandra Bullock nude? I'll be redboxing this one tomorrow. I'll tell my wife I am voluntarily getting a chick flick just for her.

Halloween (1978) 9/10
Halloween 2 9/10
Halloween 4 7/10: I actually like A LOT more than I remember.
Night of the Living Dead 9/10

I have just discovered this:

512IePeoDvL.jpg

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. It's amazing! If you like Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion, and Neil Patrick Harris, you MUST see this. Catchy songs and it is just hilarious.

You can watch it for free on its website or on Hulu (45mins long): https://drhorrible.com/

I'm definitely buying the DVD. 10/10.

Sandra Bullock nude? I'll be redboxing this one tomorrow. I'll tell my wife I am voluntarily getting a chick flick just for her.

Almost. Warning: Ryan Reynolds is mostly nude too (for that scene).

Friday The 13th (remake) 9/10

My Bloody Valentine (remake) 8.5/10

:rock :rock Have you seen the original MBV? I actually enjoyed it more than the remake. Good movie.

No but may give it a try sometime only really gave this a watch cos Jensen was in it. :eek: :lol

The Shining: 8/10

Halloween (original): 8.5/10

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (original): 6.5/10 The first time I saw this one. It was better than I expected, but I like the remake better.

Halloween (remake): 7/10 Also a first time. I liked the backstory of Michael Myers. This version's Laurie was annoying though...

Back