RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

His name was Jason 7/10

What an excellent assortment of trailer trash and ****** bags (non Friday related interviewees) Looking at some of these people makes me want to never watch horror movies again.

Fantastic 4:ROTSS 7/10

enjoyable film, better than the first.

the hills run red........7/10. had a decent story line but wasnt executed the way it needed to. meh.

Transformers ROTF 7.5/10 I liked the first one more but still liked this one. The cg was fantastic! I thought Sam's parents were a tad over the top in this one.

Orphan 9/10 That is the most solid original horror film I have seen in ****ing ages! I loved it. True horror, not gore and nudity and bad story and acting. I am going to buy this.

Orphan 9/10 That is the most solid original horror film I have seen in ****ing ages! I loved it. True horror, not gore and nudity and bad story and acting. I am going to buy this.

Well that answers my question then, i'll have to rent it this weekend. It always appealed to me ........... just never got around to seeing it.

Well that answers my question then, i'll have to rent it this weekend. It always appealed to me ........... just never got around to seeing it.
Dude, I knew I was going to like it but I ended up loving it. Well worth a rent. It isn't what you expect it to be.

Same way i thought about this film you rock dude! :rock :rock

Back