RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

True Romance 9/10. One of my favorites movies and my favorite from Tony Scott (though the writing by Tarantino helps). Still can't believe that's Gary Oldman. He just disappears in his role.

I never had the "pleasure" of watching the stinking pile of corn encrusted crap that was GI Joe until tonight.

:sick

Disney's UP 9/10

Really great film but pretty sad at the start almost made me cry! :( :lol

paranormal activity...poor effort.

3/10

Independence Day - 9/10

"Must go faster!"

Deep Impact - 8/10

I have to admit, I kind of prefer this to Armageddon.......just because the whole scenario seems more plausible.

The Naked Gun: Files from the Police Squad! 10/10!! Hilarious!!

Disney's A Christmas Carol (Jim Carey version) - 7/10

Good graphically but not for younger kids and important parts cut out.

GI Joe 3/10

It is not the worst movie I have ever seen, but the only thing that kept me watching was the Baroness.

Flash of Genius - 6/10

The best movie about windshield wipers I've ever seen.

Hannibal 9.5/10

V for Vendetta 8/10 Hadn't seen it in a while. Still good but I really think Weaving makes this film all it is.

Orphan 7/10 Really dug the plot twist concerning Ester's syndrome/desease. But on a whole this really felt like The Good Son.

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button 9/10 Really didn't expect to like it as much as I did and probably never would've given it a thought if I friend hadn't made me sit through it. Who knew.

Hannibal is decent. Anthony Hopkins is spectacular and Gary Oldman is equally spectacular. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't have even have know Gary Oldman was in the movie if I hadn't known it before hand because of the make-up and his performance.

It's funny because I'd missed a few of the opening credit when I watched Hannibal yesterday and didn't realize that Oldman was even in it. But found it odd that a few times he sounded similar to Commissioner Gordon, only to realize that was Oldman under that makeup. :lol
As a whole I thought it was good and definitely on par with the original. Love me some Ridley Scott. Julian Moore is just alright but there wasn't anything really special about her, imo.

Last edited:

The Hills Run Red 7/10 Decent horror film but kind of predictable. The idea is original though and the deaths were great.

the hills run red 7/10
pretty scary but like Morbach said predictable.

Back