RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Promotion: 6/10 A fun movie, and some parts were really hilarious. Not great, but a good watch.

D2 : The Mighty Ducks
7/10, you know exactly what's going to happen, but it's still very enjoyable after all this time.

The Mist is absolutely amazing, I do need to read the book even with it's below par CGI (which is only really apparant in the loading dock) it's still an intense movie with it's psychological horror as opposed to Gore. Haven't seen a movie that good in that genre since The Descent

As is the Myst! This guy needs to keep directing movies!

And you know i've been saying that all along, I just don't understand why he limits himself to such casual work. He is an amazing film maker.

The Mist is absolutely amazing, I do need to read the book even with it's below par CGI (which is only really apparant in the loading dock) it's still an intense movie with it's psychological horror as opposed to Gore. Haven't seen a movie that good in that genre since The Descent

Psychological horror is the best my friend, blood and guts gets boring. I still haven't even seen the Mist yet either. Maybe i'll go rent it now :D

Blood and guts are awesome.

But so is PH. And The Mist is one of the best horror films i've ever seen.

As is the Myst! This guy needs to keep directing movies!

I just finished watching The Mist, it was an amazing film. Probably the most realistic type acting i've seen in years. All performers were top notch and A-Game material. Simply a great film. However what a harsh ending and I mean HARSH!

I'd give it an easy 9/10

Taxi Driver 10/10 you talkin' to me you lowlife mother......

Man was that some great acting all around in that movie.

I just finished watching The Mist, it was an amazing film. Probably the most realistic type acting i've seen in years. All performers were top notch and A-Game material. Simply a great film. However what a harsh ending and I mean HARSH!

I'd give it an easy 9/10

:rock

One of my favorite endings ever.

Zombi 2 - 9.5/10

one of the best zombie films ever.

Doomsday - 3/10

Gore was nice, but the rest was a ^^^^ty ripoff of Escape from New York, The Road Warrior and Resident Evil.

Back