RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Adaptation - Not Kaufman's best (that would be Eternal Sunshine), but a really good insight into the writing process, and a perfect satire on the hollywood industry.

8/10

Watched that today as well...

First half, Pre Predator- 6/10

Second Half, Post Predator 8/10

Why? Because....I find the scenes without the Predator....kinda dull. Yes...even the gun battle thing.

Even when I was little...er....I still didnt really care for the pre Pred stuff. I like the dialoge though. Some great exchanges. But eh.

Watched that today as well...

First half, Pre Predator- 6/10

Second Half, Post Predator 8/10

Why? Because....I find the scenes without the Predator....kinda dull. Yes...even the gun battle thing.

Thats how i feel about Rocky IV,anything before Drago kills Apollo is totally crap,not worth more than 4/10,but anything from The Rocky vs Drago press conferance and out i give it a perfect 10,best Training scenes ive EVER seen!

Thats how i feel about Rocky IV,anything before Drago kills Apollo is totally crap,not worth more than 4/10,but anything from The Rocky vs Drago press conferance and out i give it a perfect 10,best Training scenes ive EVER seen!

The Wrestler

Mickey Rourke's going to get an Oscar nomination for Best Actor.
Marisa Tomei's going to get an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress.
Darren Aronofsky's going to get an Oscar nomination for Best Director.
Robert D. Siegel's (and Darren Aronofsky?) going to get an Oscar nomination for Best Screenplay.

And unless you didn't guess it already-- The movie's going to get an Oscar nomination for Best Movie.

Awesome, awesome, awesome... and you definitely don't need to be a fervent wrasslin' fan (as I'm not).

9.5/10

I can't recommend this movie any higher-- my second favorite movie of the year behind TDK.

Last edited by a moderator:

nah he screams just like he does here when he gets thrown out of the window at 4:32,haha

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/k3GySlWTvvw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/k3GySlWTvvw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The Wrestler

Mickey Rourke's going to get an Oscar nomination for Best Actor.
Marisa Tomei's going to get an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress.
Darren Aronofsky's going to get an Oscar nomination for Best Director.
Robert D. Siegel's (and Darren Aronofsky?) going to get an Oscar nomination for Best Screenplay.

And unless you didn't guess it already-- The movie's going to get an Oscar nomination for Best Movie.

Awesome, awesome, awesome... and you definitely don't need to be a fervent wrasslin' fan (as I'm not).

9.5/10

I can't recommend this movie any higher-- my second favorite movie of the year behind TDK.

Quoting myself in a (perhaps) misguided attempt to get this thread back on track...

Pan's Labyrinth - 10/10

Favorite movie of 2006, favorite Del Toro movie, and easily the best fantasy movie since...Wizard of Oz?

Reservoir Dogs - 8/10

I've actually rediscovered a liking for T2... its still not as good as the original, but a really fun sequel.

Back