RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

TheShawShank Redemption deserved "Best Picture" of 2004. Not Forrest Gump, but it is a great movie. Just no ShawShank. What do the Oscars know? They give Marisa Tomei a Oscar for my Cousin Vinny and screwed Daniel Day Lewis out of an Oscar for his performance of the Butcher in Gangs of New York.
Ah all award shows suck. The ones I always want to win lose. Award shows blow.

TheShawShank Redemption deserved "Best Picture" of 2004. Not Forrest Gump, but it is a great movie. Just no ShawShank.

This is 100% correct. The Academy Awards although usually similar to my picks does have alot of politics too. You check almost any "top 100 best all time movies" list and The Shawshank Redemption usually owns all. I'm not talking about those lists made by 90 year old grampa committees either.

Fanboys: 5/10
Decent movie, but if not for the heavily used SW references and sounds it wouldn't have been much fun. The story itself is fairly basic and the acting/comedy is so-so. But all the little sound effects and nods to SW and other SciFi make it worth the watch.

The Toxic Avenger 8/10
Its a classic, hadn't seen it in years and glad I took the time. Love this movie :rock

Fanboys: 5/10 Decent movie, but if not for the heavily used SW references and sounds it wouldn't have been much fun. The story itself is fairly basic and the acting/comedy is so-so. But all the little sound effects and nods to SW and other SciFi make it worth the watch. The Toxic Avenger 8/10 Its a classic, hadn't seen it in years and glad I took the time. Love this movie :rock
The Toxic Avenger is campy as hell. But it rules. :rock

Yeah... the early Tromaville stuff is just insane. A very strong and distinct style; and some of the craziest characters.

Spider-Man 2 9/10 I used to like this was better than the 1st one. But now I am thinking they're even. So I gave both a 9/10. 3 still sucks ass though.

I Am Sam (2001) - 8/10
- Sean Penn, Michelle Pfeiffer, Dakota Fanning
- Another classic feel-good movie that you should watch if you missed it. :) Recommended to all!

39879585_e8003a1e1159288857.jpg

Caprica: 8/10
Really good... was kind of worried it woudl be a disappointment, but it was very interesting. Can't wait to see the new series.

Caprica: 8/10
Really good... was kind of worried it woudl be a disappointment, but it was very interesting. Can't wait to see the new series.

Just about to start watching this film. :rock

Caprica 8/10

Like the poster above i thought it was really good and i'm now looking forward to the new tv show!

Just saw The Box last night (wanted to go to 2012, but THREE HOURS!?)

I really enjoyed The Box for what it was. Hitchcockian/Twilight Zone suspense. LOVED the music!

8.5/10

Back