RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Being John Malkovich - 8.5/10

Moon - 8/10

Good Will Hunting - 9/10

Trick 'r Treat - 8/10

Forest Gump 10/10 It has been at least 5 yrs since I last saw this. And it is just as good as it ever was. Fantastic film. I teared up when he talked to Jenny's tombstone. :monkey2

Forest Gump 10/10 It has been at least 5 yrs since I last saw this. And it is just as good as it ever was. Fantastic film. I teared up when he talked to Jenny's tombstone. :monkey2

"I musta had about 15 Doctor Peppers" :lol Him dying to take a piss right after was priceless! 9.5/10 for me. Excellent movie indeed.

"I musta had about 15 Doctor Peppers" :lol Him dying to take a piss right after was priceless! 9.5/10 for me. Excellent movie indeed.
:lol There was so much to laugh at. I died at "Sorry to ruin your New Years party, Leiutenant Dan. She smelled like cigarettes." :lol

The "A Nightmare on Elm Street" Saga,all 7 of them.

The first 2 are worth watching,and the last as it has a cool twist.The rest was nothing special,Part 4 was a waste of time.

1: 9/10
2: 7/10
3: 5/10
4: 2/10
5: 5/10
6: 5/10
7: 6:10

UP is simply gorgeous on Blu, 8.5/10. :rock

The "A Nightmare on Elm Street" Saga,all 7 of them.

The first 2 are worth watching,and the last as it has a cool twist.The rest was nothing special,Part 4 was a waste of time.

1: 9/10
2: 7/10
3: 5/10
4: 2/10
5: 5/10
6: 5/10
7: 6:10

:horror 7 Nightmare movies in a row? I feel sorry for you. After part one they all suck imo.

I like 1, 3, and 7. I think 7 is the ????. It's pretty crazy plot wise...but it works. So much better than the dream demon ????, or baby freddy...

TheShawShank Redemption deserved "Best Picture" of 2004. Not Forrest Gump, but it is a great movie. Just no ShawShank.

What do the Oscars know? They give Marisa Tomei a Oscar for my Cousin Vinny and screwed Daniel Day Lewis out of an Oscar for his performance of the Butcher in Gangs of New York.

The Water Horse -6/10

Spiderman 3- 5/10

2012 7/10

they did a very god job this time I suppose.. brilliant sg effects even better then the Transformers ROTF I believe.. and generally the movie was very exciting.. so much action but also sometimes it made us laugh.. and it almost made us cry... simply much better then I expected...

:horror 7 Nightmare movies in a row? I feel sorry for you. After part one they all suck imo.

Over a week though,not all 7 of them in 1 day:lol

Yeah 3-6 are the worst ones,7 is ok.I like the Darker side of Freddy instead of the Freddy that is fooling around playing games(3-6) which is why i like the first 2,that creepy atmosphere.

Last edited:

I thought 7 was quite good actually. I nice redemption to the few before it. And I really like his new outfit.

[REC] - 7.5/10

Really good fun! It certainly doesn't take itself as seriously as Quarantine, that's for sure.

Back