RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Loved that movie :rock

~~I just watched American Pie: Book of Love.... I'll wait until after I finish vomiting to give it a rating, but for the love of all that is sacred--PLEASE STOP MAKING "AMERICAN PIE" MOVIES.

I stop watching after it goes "B" budget. The first three are the only ones I paid to see and watched throughout.

I should've learned my lesson by now, but I'm a huge fan of Eugene Levy. He must owe somebody a favor. Unless he's seriously in debt I can't see why he keeps doing these movies.

I should've learned my lesson by now, but I'm a huge fan of Eugene Levy. He must owe somebody a favor. Unless he's seriously in debt I can't see why he keeps doing these movies.

Love Levy as well, but mopstly in the Christopher Guest improv movies, made thes BIG mistake of watchint The Man a couple of moths ago... just nasty!

Wanted 6.5/10 (better than I expected)
Willow 5/10 (worse than I remembered)
Fantastic Mr Fox 8/10 (Love Dahl, love Anderson so I was mostly happy)

Loved that movie :rock ~~I just watched American Pie: Book of Love.... I'll wait until after I finish vomiting to give it a rating, but for the love of all that is sacred--PLEASE STOP MAKING "AMERICAN PIE" MOVIES.
They did another American Pie? WTF? The only reason to watch these is for nudity.

Morbach that new avatar is great, I love that movie. Gonna watch it this week.

Blues Brothers - 8/10
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade - 8/10

869e923f8da092288b018010.L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Godzilla King of the Monsters - 8/10

For a film made in 1956 this movie looks surprisingly good. I'll never get over the details of the model cities that Toho creates. Just so real looking. The movie plays out pretty good but just falls short of being as good as the Japanese original, Gojira.

Back