RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Westworld. It was very weird... I don't think anyone talked for the last 30 minutes. 6/10

You know it's funny. This movie had all the elements that make a great 80's style slasher (cheesy acting, blood and guts, plenty of T&A and of course Kane Hodder) but I still couldn't get into it as much as I wanted to.
I agree actually. It grew on me from a 7/10 when I first saw it. I was disapointed when I first saw it because of all the hype behind it.

The Invention Of Lying - 7/10

I love Ricky Gervais, but I felt the film didn't fully explore the possibilities of a world where only one person can lie. It centred too much on religion and the 'man in the sky'. A bit sad and depressing in some parts, but I still enjoyed it.

Life Season 1 9.5/10

This is a fantastic show i can't believe how much i enjoyed it! :rock :rock

24 Season 7 8/10

I enjoyed it but once you've seen one season you've sort of seen them all even so i'm ready for the new season now.

6939_200px-Chasing_Amy_film.jpg

Chasing Amy - 8/10

I relate a lot to this story. It reminds me when I chased a girl named Amy a few years ago. She wasn't a lesbian but still.

Orphan was ok. Went a lot for the cheap scares and the 'twist' you can see coming from a mile away but otherwise it's a easy rental or DL.

Orphan was ok. Went a lot for the cheap scares and the 'twist' you can see coming from a mile away but otherwise it's a easy rental or DL.

So what's your rating? Just asking before Eli26 comes in and says Rate it or GTFO :lol

Back