RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Sky Captain And The World Of Tomorrow: 8/10 Great film, cool effects, good story and Angelina Jolie (who is hot even with an eyepatch :lol :naughty :naughty)

A Chirstmas Carol 3d: 8/10

Really kickass movie... really excellent animation and it helped to tell the story, not just wow you with effects. Only thing that bothered me were that some of the characters faces (especially children) looked really odd. The 3D was really well done too :rock

Inglorious Basterds 6/10...Landa was funny and so was Aldo, i really disliked Eli Roth as the Bear Jew..stupid character.

Paranormal Activity 3/10 This was the dumbest sheeet i have watched all year pretty much.Why did this movie make so much money? and what poor bastard would name his kid Micah?.The acting was garbage..like almost Cloverfield type crap and it was not even scary at all..would have been better if it were ghosts not demons..still, MOVIE SUCKS ME NUTS!!..why did so many lemmings go see this!! FAAACKKKKK!!!.

Paranormal Activity 3/10 This was the dumbest sheeet i have watched all year pretty much.Why did this movie make so much money? and what poor bastard would name his kid Micah?.The acting was garbage..like almost Cloverfield type crap and it was not even scary at all..would have been better if it were ghosts not demons..still, MOVIE SUCKS ME NUTS!!..why did so many lemmings go see this!! FAAACKKKKK!!!.

:rock

THANK YOU V !!!!!

Inglorious Basterds 6/10...Landa was funny and so was Aldo, i really disliked Eli Roth as the Bear Jew..stupid character.
:horror

I saw it before it opened in theaters... :dunno

You don't like something...that is a BIG surprise.

Transformers ROTF: 6/10- errrr... dunno where to start on this one :lol If it wasn't for the awesome robots it would have sucked balls. Terrible directing, michael bay WTF.

Terminator salvation: 7/10- Not amazing but not crap either. A good representation of the future war concept, I think. But a heart transplant in the middle of the desert, McG WTF.

Terminator salvation: 7/10- Not amazing but not crap either. A good representation of the future war concept, I think. But a heart transplant in the middle of the desert, McG WTF.

Standalone it was a decent representation of future war but compared to Cameron's vision...epic...fail.

Back