RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

If they continue this I know its blasphamy but I will like this series better than the original. I like seeing the future. Don't get me wrong the first two were amazing! I just like seeing all the carnage.

I know man you can't beat carnage!

Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy - 8.5/10

One of the best Ferrell movies! :rock

Anchorman: The Legend Of Ron Burgundy - 8.5/10

One of the best Ferrell movies! :rock

It sure is!!!! Love that movie!!!! :rock :rock :rock

glasscase.gif

I'M IN A GLASS CAGE OF EMOTION!!! :lol :lol :lol

Terminator Salvation - Solid 8 out of 10. I actually loved this movie. I can't understand the negative feedback at all. It was far better than Terminator 3. :rock

Terminator Salvation. So I'm not the only person on earth that enjoyed this film. I thought it was pretty damn good. 4/5

24 Season 6. After 5 perfect seasons, this one falters. Far too many filler episodes. It's not a complete waste of time, but just misses the mark established by the previous seasons. 3.5/5

24 Redemption - 2 hour special prequel to season 7. Things are looking back on track. 4/5

Terminator Salvation. So I'm not the only person on earth that enjoyed this film. I thought it was pretty damn good. 4/5

24 Season 6. After 5 perfect seasons, this one falters. Far too many filler episodes. It's not a complete waste of time, but just misses the mark established by the previous seasons. 3.5/5

24 Redemption - 2 hour special prequel to season 7. Things are looking back on track. 4/5

I just got done watching season 7 and while i enjoyed it! it was a been there done that you just knew what was going to happen because you've seen it all before.

Like i said in my ratings post i'm still looking forward to season 8 though.

Surrogates 8/10

Really enjoyed it and the time just flew by. :rock

I just got done watching season 7 and while i enjoyed it! it was a been there done that you just knew what was going to happen because you've seen it all before.

Like i said in my ratings post i'm still looking forward to season 8 though.

Yeah 24 has plateaued, but it's been 7 years. I'm rooting for a fantastic season 8 as well. Only a few weeks to go.

Actually, I'd rank Season 7 of 24 as up there with Season 1 as the best of the group. I liked the Almeida storyline.

SnakeDoc

:rock Such a classic! :rock

Yeah dude! I love that movie. I love the "Its you." "Yeah its us." part when they go into the future. Is the song playing in the background a real song that I can download? If so what is that ?????

Back