RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Just go in expecting fun. Not to be scared or for it to be a serious movie. Its just pure FUN. I think alot of people have been going in with the wrong impression of this. It was similar to Watchmen , people who knew nothing about it went in expecting spiderman or iron man and what they got was closer to sin city. :lol
Exactly. It's got it's moments when you jump but for the most part it's just fun. Don't go in expecting The Exorcist.

I'm going to watch that movie next week. Your note cut my enthusiasm a bit though :confused::sick

I went in expecting something along the lines of his Evil Dead films which I love. Outside of the camera work there isn't much redeeming about it. Many on here are calling it fun. I would use another term to define it.

Still haven't seen this. I have to get my ass in gear.

It's a really good movie. I also didn't expect it to be as funny as it was also. Watching Eastwood beat the crap out of some fat gangsta is just awesome.

Anywho last movie I saw was Taken 8/10

Liam Neeson was a super badass in this.

Drag Me to Hell embraced the old school schlock horror vibe more than I was expecting - it had the sense of fun, gross-out humor but it also had the mediocre performances and weak story.
I was disappointed, but only because I bought the hype.

:confused:
why is that a question? :dunno
Oh no you make a mistake and out come the

28824.jpg

:horror :lol

:lol I think my scores are just too awesome to resist?!

Got to be. :D

Gran Torino 10/10

This film is unbelievable can't believe i waited so long to watch it!

The Hangover: Extended Cut Blu-Ray
8 out of 10
Very funny.
Picture looks great, but it's unfair to rate it, because of the type of movie it is.
Gag reel is OK.
You get a funny section with the Chinese guy doing Improve during his scenes.
The In Picture commentary is pretty good.
And you get some more funny pictures from the camera.

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Blu-Ray

7.5 out of 10
Good, but a bit to much talking for me. Prisoner of Azkaban is still the best.
It comes with a DVD as well
Picture 10 out 10
I thought it was by far the best looking Potter movie, right up there with LOTR, and It looks amazing in HD

Back