RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Uh-oh. :monkey2 Eastwood is old as dirt but still pumps them good movies out. :rock

Yeah man not many films make me feel the way this one did! just awesome work from the master that is Eastwood.

Punisher : War Zone - 7/10

Terminator : Salvation - 8/10

Christmas Vacation - 10/10

Tonight was the first time I saw Kung Fu Hustle!!!! It was a blast!

9.5/10

Iron Man: 9.5/10 Felt the urge to watch this again after seeing the new Tony Stark Hot Toys fig :D
Great movie!! One of my favorite Marvel-comicbook movies!!! :rock :rock :rock

Iron Man: 9.5/10 Felt the urge to watch this again after seeing the new Tony Stark Hot Toys fig :D
Great movie!! One of my favorite Marvel-comicbook movies!!! :rock :rock :rock

Yeah lots of people here think it's not that great but i also love this film. :rock :rock

Day the Earth Stood Still (remake) 2/10
What a crap movie... honestly can't think of a single thing I actually liked about this remake. The orbs were boring looking and Gort looked liked like a stretch Armstrong doll. Not to mention it was boring and I felt like nothing really happened to "change" the aliens mind about destroying humanity. If I had to watch that POS film again I'd be inclined to destroy the human race :lol

National Lamppons European Vacation 7/10
Not as awesome as the original, but still a great flick :rock

Day the Earth Stood Still (remake) 2/10 What a crap movie... honestly can't think of a single thing I actually liked about this remake. The orbs were boring looking and Gort looked liked like a stretch Armstrong doll. Not to mention it was boring and I felt like nothing really happened to "change" the aliens mind about destroying humanity. If I had to watch that POS film again I'd be inclined to destroy the human race :lol National Lamppons European Vacation 7/10 Not as awesome as the original, but still a great flick :rock
I still haven't watched it. I have heard nothing but bad reviews but yours is the best. :lol

Back