RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

LOTR The Fellowship of the Ring - 10/10

LOTR The Two Towers - 10/10

LOTR The Return of the King - 9/10

True Lies - 7.5/10

Robocop (Dir. Cut) 9/10... The greatest man movie of all time, not to be confused with Terminator or Predator, because many women seem to enjoy those films too. But Robocop... it's 100% man owned. :rock :rock

The Proposition 10/10 Great, great film!!! Terrific script by Nick Cave and stunning cinematography. Might be my new favorite Western (or close to Unforgiven). Also can't believe how good Danny Huston was in this. I only remember him from "Wolverine" so I didn't think much of him. Shows what a great script and director can do for getting performances out of an actor. HIGHLY RECOMMEND if you haven't checked this out.

Hmmmm, I may have to pick this up. For $10 it can't be a bad as a blind buy. :monkey3

I say again.... Robocop!

Maybe the Robo manliness was just too damn manly for this little thread. However I forgive you. This time.

Marley and Me - 8/10 - never expected to watch this movie, but it was on and I got sucked in. Based on experiences that I have had in my life thus far (chocolate lab, marriage, baby, etc), this is a very true-to-life and wonderful movie. Preaches without being preachy, you know what I mean?

Robo Cop (10/10) is pure awesomeness no question about it. Especially the Extended ED-209 scene where he just goes off on that exec. haha

I love Robocop... easily one of my favorite movies :rock :rock :rock

And Ultraviolet seemed like some rank crap... I too didn't make it far into that movie before saving myself the pain.

Charley and the Chocolate Factory 3/10
I used to think that Planet of the Apes was the worst Burton movie, now I'm not so sure. I had actually watched part of this about a year ago and then given up. But it was on the other day so I sat through it. Just a terrible movie... didn't change much from the original; but then the ending was just awful and drawn out.

Great film man, i was the same, bought it for the mrs really expecting a chick flick and i was really suprised at how much i loved this film! We have a dog and a child and so much of it felt very much like our life also. I will always cherish this film :crying

Marley and Me - 8/10 - never expected to watch this movie, but it was on and I got sucked in. Based on experiences that I have had in my life thus far (chocolate lab, marriage, baby, etc), this is a very true-to-life and wonderful movie. Preaches without being preachy, you know what I mean?

Charley and the Chocolate Factory 3/10
I used to think that Planet of the Apes was the worst Burton movie, now I'm not so sure. I had actually watched part of this about a year ago and then given up. But it was on the other day so I sat through it. Just a terrible movie... didn't change much from the original; but then the ending was just awful and drawn out.

I am a pretty big Depp and Burton fan, but you are absolutely right, this movie just plain sucked! It's so terrible in fact that it should in no way shape or form be mentioned with the original! The new Oompa Loompas were the worst part!

Back