RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Inglorious Basterds . 9/10

Love this movie. Waltz's performance is beyond amazing. I hate to say it but whilst his performance is awesome I think he outshines Pitt in this.

Brothers 7/10

Jake and Natalie gave great performances, while Toby's, though energetic and powerful, was a bit over the top.

I am a pretty big Depp and Burton fan, but you are absolutely right, this movie just plain sucked! It's so terrible in fact that it should in no way shape or form be mentioned with the original! The new Oompa Loompas were the worst part!

Yeah, of a movie full of low points... the new Oompa Loompa's were the worst. Ugh; such a waste of a movie!!! I'm excited about Burton's Alice in Wonderland... but so far his remakes have all been crap.

Yeah I hear ya man, if there is a down spot to Burton's film career it is far and away his ????ty remakes. Great, now I am no longer looking forward to Alice in Wonderland! haha

I am a pretty big Depp and Burton fan, but you are absolutely right, this movie just plain sucked! It's so terrible in fact that it should in no way shape or form be mentioned with the original! The new Oompa Loompas were the worst part!
I can't agree more. I ????ing can't stand that movie. And I hated Sweeney Todd. Burton is slipping imo. I think Alice in Wonderland looks terrible. I used to be a HUGE Burton fan but not so much anymore. His last good film was Big Fish.

I can't agree more. I ????ing can't stand that movie. And I hated Sweeney Todd. Burton is slipping imo. I think Alice in Wonderland looks terrible. I used to be a HUGE Burton fan but not so much anymore. His last good film was Big Fish.

Hit the nail on the head. I think he needs to stay away from the remakes. Burton works best letting his imagination run wild so he should create everything he does from scratch. Then again he did the same with that " 9 " movie and I don't think many people found that to great.

Hit the nail on the head. I think he needs to stay away from the remakes. Burton works best letting his imagination run wild so he should create everything he does from scratch. Then again he did the same with that " 9 " movie and I don't think many people found that to great.

He only produced 9, Shane Acker was the director/writer.

Terminator Salvation- 7/10

Never saw this in theater but went in with low expectations and it came out being a pretty good popcorn flick.

The sound with this one is unreal! :rock

Yeah , you can say that again.
I'm in a flat and always have the problem with blu ray of having to turn the tv up for the talking scenes then turning it back down when the action starts because of how loud it goes.
Theres an old woman upstairs who would complain about me flipping the page of a book so I have to be cautious. :emperor:monkey2

Last edited:

Yeah , you can say that again.
I'm in a flat and always have the problem with blu ray of having to turn the tv up for the talking scenes then turning it back down when the action starts because of how loud it goes.
Theres an old women upstairs who would complain about me flipping the page of a book so I have to be cautious. :emperor:monkey2

I know the feeling bro. I sometimes have to resort to the tv speakers! :google

Probably the best of any Blu I own; The Dark Knight and TF2 are loud but not very balanced, this has a great blend of action and dialogue.

:clap

I thought the scores I gave them were fair. I liked Blade 2, but not as much as, say, Spider-man (which I would give an 8/10). A 7/10 is good!
Okay, our ratings are just different. Like I'd give Spider-Man a 9/10. I see how your rating score goes. It's all good.

Okay, our ratings are just different. Like I'd give Spider-Man a 9/10. I see how your rating score goes. It's all good.

I can't give Spider-man a 9/10 because that is the score I'd give Spider-man 2, which I liked much more.

I think you just like these Marvel movies a lot more than I do.

Office Space 6/10, entertaining but unremarkable.

Back