RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Invictus - 7.5/10

It took a bit to get it going, which is somewhat to be expected; but the third act was very rewarding.

Great film.

Danika - 7/10 - I really liked Marissa Tomei in this flick. Not an academy award performance, but still interesting at the least. It seemed to me that she had a few "left field" moments in there that may or may not have been intentional, but worked very well just the same considering that this movie was about a woman's world inside of her insane mind.

And I thought is was very good that they kept the movie wierd without having to use the death of the children as the "strange twist" at the end of the movie.

Spiderman 3 3/10

Hadn't seen it since the night it came out and now I remember why. :yuck

Your the first person I've met who doesn't like Spiderman I think.

:wave

I also hated Spiderman 3. It was embarrassing to watch. I just kept sinking lower and lower into my chair. Terrible.

But I loved the first two, particularly part 2. Part 2 was brilliant and made part 3 that much more of a disappointment. And if Mando didn't like parts 1 and 2, then yes, he would also be the first person I've known that didn't like those two installments. :cool:

Edit: I just saw that Mando clarified he meant only part 3. Yay Mando for having good taste!

funny people 2/10...........not so funny at all:monkey4

:wave

I also hated Spiderman 3. It was embarrassing to watch. I just kept sinking lower and lower into my chair. Terrible.

But I loved the first two, particularly part 2. Part 2 was brilliant and made part 3 that much more of a disappointment. And if Mando didn't like parts 1 and 2, then yes, he would also be the first person I've known that didn't like those two installments. :cool:

Edit: I just saw that Mando clarified he meant only part 3. Yay Mando for having good taste!

:D

I think 2 is my favorite. Some really good action sequences and it really explored the character of Peter. Then the end with Harry and Dafoe's cameoo set up a killer third act!....A third act that was far too lacking.:( With the dancing, and Eric Foreman, and the jazz scene, and Venom oh man it's just a crap film. :lol

I finally got around to watching Star Trek. While its not the greatest movies I have ever seen and the first 15 minutes (until Jim was in the bar) kind of sucked but it was a good fun and an enjoyable movie. I'd give it an 8/10.

Last edited:

Slumdog Millionaire. Damn why did I wait so long to watch this movie? Simply amazing! Fantastic movie! 9 out of 10. On a side note the music throughout the entire film was fantastic as well. :rock

funny people 2/10...........not so funny at all:monkey4

Yeah, I just watched this a couple days ago. I thought Sandler's character was sort of an unlikeable ??????? throughout the movie.

I did like Seth Rogen though. It's a different type of character than he usually plays. That and he looked like he lost a lot of weight.

Broke out the Iron Giant tonight to watch with the kids, still love that film. :monkey2 :love

7/10 --- Brad Bird. :clap

True Blood Season 1 - 10/10

I love this show! I'm so glad I started watching it. I only caught a few episodes of Season 2 on TV, and I can't wait for it to come out on Blu-Ray.

True Blood Season 1 - 10/10 I love this show! I'm so glad I started watching it. I only caught a few episodes of Season 2 on TV, and I can't wait for it to come out on Blu-Ray.
I loved season 1. I found the 2nd season to get annoying toward the end. The Marryanne storyline just dragged ass for too long.

Terminator - A++++++++

Up In the Air 4/5

Armored 3/5

Silver Bullet 3/5 It's one of those ok movies I find enjoyable. Where else are you going to find a werewolf that uses a baseball bat?

Invictus - 4/5

Back