RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Broke out the Iron Giant tonight to watch with the kids, still love that film. :monkey2 :love

7/10 --- Brad Bird. :clap
I so love that movie, big favourite in our household, as you say Brad Bird is da man!

I watched Bad Santa last night too. I like the movie myself.

An easy seven or eight out of ten.
The kid is hilarious. :lol

"How did you get sick?"
"I loved a woman who wasn't clean."
"Mrs. Santa?"
"No, Mrs. Santa's sister."
:rotfl:lol
Looks like it might need a repeat viewing then.

Fantastic Mr. Fox - 8/10 - very fun, great animation, lots of love put into it. And clever :) Wish it had made more in box office :(
Loved this as well as did my wife and 8 year old... the 5 year old however (who was the main instigator for seeing it) got a bit bored! I've read all the classic Roald Dahls to my kids and I have most of Wes Andersons movies on DVD (Rushmore's still my fave 9/10) so it was a marriage made in heaven!

The Iron Giant... man I haven't seen that for years !.
I need to buy it now ! , or wait for blu ?.

The Iron Giant... man I haven't seen that for years !.
I need to buy it now ! , or wait for blu ?.

The Iron Giant is definitely one of the most underrated animated tales, and quite possibly the only really good Vin Diesel picture.

8 out of 10 here!!! :rock

The Hangover ---9/10. Best comedy in a long time. Absolutely loved this movie.

I watched it on BR last night with my wife, 9/10 as well! :D

I remember when it first came out I took my wife to see it during the day. Later that night my brothers wanted to see it so I went along and saw it again that same day. :D I have never heard my brother laugh that hard in my life. :lol

VERY funny movie!

Spiderman 3 2/10.. I can't believe I watched it a second time.

Arrested Development Season 1 - (10/10)

This show canceled = humans forefeit their right to TV altogether.

AVATAR: 10/10 Amazing... just amazing! It has been more than an hour since the movie ended... I am home already and still I have this feeling of joy, this feeling that I witnessed something that was absolutely special.
Overwhelmingly beautiful is the best way, no the only way, to describe it, IMO.
:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Public Enemies 9.5/10 I knew it was going to be good but I didn't expect it to be as good as it was. Great film. Depp and Bale were fantastic.

Public Enemies 9.5/10 I knew it was going to be good but I didn't expect it to be as good as it was. Great film. Depp and Bale were fantastic.

I fell a sleep about half way through this i would say, from what i watched i liked it but, Bale's accent was kind of crap.

AVATAR: 10/10 Amazing... just amazing! It has been more than an hour since the movie ended... I am home already and still I have this feeling of joy, this feeling that I witnessed something that was absolutely special.
Overwhelmingly beautiful is the best way, no the only way, to describe it, IMO.
:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Oh man can't wait for the weekend now. :rock

Clive Barker's Book of Blood --- 6/10. Great story, but besides the graphic special effects its just another haunted house ghost story.

Back