RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

funny people 2/10...........not so funny at all:monkey4

That's at least the third time I've read that on here. Guess I'll wait for HBO or whatnot.

Yeah, I just watched this a couple days ago. I thought Sandler's character was sort of an unlikeable ??????? throughout the movie.

I did like Seth Rogen though. It's a different type of character than he usually plays. That and he looked like he lost a lot of weight.

I think I'll take it off my queue based on all these comments. I recently watched Wonderland (2/10) which seemed to be kinda the same--marketed as a comedy but turned out to be a drama. I don't know if it was because I was expecting comedy, but I was bored to tears by it and I disliked most of the characters (especially the lead guy!). At first glance it seemed like a winner to me with it being set in 1987, since I have very vivid and fond memories of being in Jr High back then. But I just couldn't get into it at all. So it seems like that's what's in store for Funny People.

Bad Santa 5.5/10

It was OK!

First time I saw it, I would agree with you. I saw it 6 months later and it ended up growing on me to the point it's one of my favorite comedies ever. It definately grows on you. I think my favorite part is when Billy Bob drives home the kid for the first time. When he just snaps at all the stupid questions and finally says "ARE YOU ????ING WITH ME?":lol

First time I saw it, I would agree with you. I saw it 6 months later and it ended up growing on me to the point it's one of my favorite comedies ever. It definately grows on you. I think my favorite part is when Billy Bob drives home the kid for the first time. When he just snaps at all the stupid questions and finally says "ARE YOU ????ING WITH ME?":lol

I watched Bad Santa last night too. I like the movie myself.

An easy seven or eight out of ten.
The kid is hilarious. :lol

I watched Bad Santa last night too. I like the movie myself.

An easy seven or eight out of ten.
The kid is hilarious. :lol

"How did you get sick?"
"I loved a woman who wasn't clean."
"Mrs. Santa?"
"No, Mrs. Santa's sister."
:rotfl:lol

Along Came Polly: 8/10 I really like this movie! It may not be the best movie around, but it has some awesome characters in it, especially Philip Seymour Hoffman's and Hank Azaria's characters!! :lol :rock

Along Came Polly: 8/10 I really like this movie! It may not be the best movie around, but it has some awesome characters in it, especially Philip Seymour Hoffman's and Hank Azaria's characters!! :lol :rock

Makes second place in people I can't stand ...underneath Nic Cage and on top of Tyler Perry.

Last edited:

Really? I think he's a pretty cool actor. Especially in his not so serious roles. I think he was great in The Boat That Rocked Too! :)

No...he's a great actor....i just hate him as a person....To snobby for my blood!

Boondock Saints 7/10
Had never seen this before, but always heard about it. Fun movie... beginning was a bit slow and the bad acting almost turned me off. But I stuck it out and really enjoyed it... it was a lot funnier than I expected.

Inglourious Basterds 9/10!
Another great Tarantino film! Christoph Waltz as Landa should certainly be nominated, if not the winner, for supporting actor in this film. He was just that good!!

Fantastic Mr. Fox - 8/10 - very fun, great animation, lots of love put into it. And clever :) Wish it had made more in box office :(

Inglourious Basterds 9/10! Another great Tarantino film! Christoph Waltz as Landa should certainly be nominated, if not the winner, for supporting actor in this film. He was just that good!!
I have to finally see this now that it's on dvd. All these reviews are killing me?

Ewwwww? :lol

Don't Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood - 7/10

Nothing like a good 'ol Wayans bros. movie! :rock

LOL!!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

That does sound disgusting when u take it out of content!

And yeah...I agree....Wayan's Bros movies are a win!

Terminator Salvation 4/5 Enjoyed it for what it was rather than hated it for what it should have been.
RocknRolla 4/5

Back