RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Mando sees a lot of bad movies! He's going to give ChaserFan a run for his money in that department.

Now I saw a kick ass movie that those two would never see :monkey3

Evictus! 9 out of 10! AWESOME! Just awesome!

Not gonna argue with that! :lol

Supposed to be seeing Evictus this weekend. Looking forward to that one.

It could possibly be my favorite movie of 2009! It's so powerful, and best of all it's based on a true story.

Clint Eastwood has to be the best director in Hollywood. Unforgivin, Million Dollar Baby, Gran Turino, and now Evictus. How does the old fart do it? Man, he's PHENOMENAL!!!

Resident Evil Nemesis 4/10 Littered with plot holes, the Nemesis magically having a rocket launcher again even though he was carrying it, too many endings.

Do you mean Resident Evil: Apocalypse? If so, yeah, I'd give it a 3/10........why can't they just make films based on the damn games already?! :monkey4

:wave Hi Eli

Not gonna argue with that! :lol

Supposed to be seeing Evictus this weekend. Looking forward to that one.

There is nothing wrong with seeing bad movies. Heck, we all see them. Even me, sometimes it's unavoidable. But giving movies like Terminator Salvation a 9 out of 10? Don't you think you're being a bit generous there? The director of Charlies Angels? C'mon! If that's the case, according to your level of scoring, a flick like Evictus has to get 30/10! hehe :D

Just rewatched Avatar again today (this time in a regular theater, but still in 3D)... and it popped up to a 10/10!!!

For some reason when I saw it in the IMAX the 3D would split constantly when I watched the movie, which was very distracting. Today (even though on a much smaller screen) the 3D was perfect and the story was much more engrossing.

With a rewatching this just jumped to my #1 movie of the year... I'm amazed how much more I enjoyed it with a 2nd viewing :rock :rock :rock

Just rewatched Avatar again today (this time in a regular theater, but still in 3D)... and it popped up to a 10/10!!!

For some reason when I saw it in the IMAX the 3D would split constantly when I watched the movie, which was very distracting. Today (even though on a much smaller screen) the 3D was perfect and the story was much more engrossing.

With a rewatching this just jumped to my #1 movie of the year... I'm amazed how much more I enjoyed it with a 2nd viewing :rock :rock :rock

It's a great movie Gal, but have you seen Evictus? I believe that just bumped Avatar down for me. :)

Do you mean Resident Evil: Apocalypse? If so, yeah, I'd give it a 3/10........why can't they just make films based on the damn games already?! :monkey4

That's it! Apocalypse. I was thinking Apoc was the last one which I could never bring myself to see. As phenominal and fairly chacter driven as the games are I think they'd make for brilliant features.

Hello ChaserFan! :wave

I see you have a crummy movie in your signature. Man, Sherlock Holmes had so much potential. Great cast, one of my favorite hotties who is Canadian (Rachel McAdams) and a great trailer, yet it was so bad. :(

Anyway Happy New Years my fellow movie goers. My friend and his girlfriend are forcing me to see the Princess Frog (I have no idea what the true title is), so wish me luck! Ugh, how did I get myself into that?

That's it! Apocalypse. I was thinking Apoc was the last one which I could never bring myself to see. As phenominal and fairly chacter driven as the games are I think they'd make for brilliant features.

As long as they make Mila slutty looking in the films, it's worth a cheap seats viewing for me. At that point I forgo quality and just watch 90-120 mins of hot Mila wearing scantily clad outfits. But only worth a cheapy. No way I would spend 10 bucks on that crap!

It could possibly be my favorite movie of 2009! It's so powerful, and best of all it's based on a true story.

Clint Eastwood has to be the best director in Hollywood. Unforgivin, Million Dollar Baby, Gran Turino, and now Evictus. How does the old fart do it? Man, he's PHENOMENAL!!!

i think one of the reasons eastwood is such a great director is that the actors that work for him really bring their A game since they know that they'll be done filming in less than a month usually and the actors don't get tired or burned out from dozens of retakes.

i think one of the reasons eastwood is such a great director is that the actors that work for him really bring their A game since they know that they'll be done filming in less than a month usually and the actors don't get tired or burned out from dozens of retakes.

Clint Eastwood was always a favorite of mine, now he is THE FAVORITE!

Zombieland, entertaining at best, I like Woody Harrelson 6/10

Invictus is up next

Clint Eastwood was always a favorite of mine, now he is THE FAVORITE!

he sure has stood the test of time, that's for sure. i don't think there's another actor out there alive or dead that has had anywheres near the impact that Eastwood has. def one of if not the best for sure.

Hello ChaserFan! :wave

I see you have a crummy movie in your signature. Man, Sherlock Holmes had so much potential. Great cast, one of my favorite hotties who is Canadian (Rachel McAdams) and a great trailer, yet it was so bad. :(

Your not gonna like this.........but Holmes is my fav movie of the year! :rock

*puts flame shields up*

Happy New Year! :D

There is nothing wrong with seeing bad movies. Heck, we all see them. Even me, sometimes it's unavoidable. But giving movies like Terminator Salvation a 9 out of 10? Don't you think you're being a bit generous there? The director of Charlies Angels? C'mon! If that's the case, according to your level of scoring, a flick like Evictus has to get 30/10! hehe :D

Don'r recall what I gave Salvation. I'm thinking a 6 or 7. Definitely one of those films where the actors are better than the story and director allow for. Certainly not the worst in the series but the trailers looked a lot better. Hate all the handheld camera work.

Oh and Rachel McAdams = :drool

Forgot a few I caught the other night:

POTC: At Worlds End 6/10 And I feel nice just giving it that. Such a let down even though DMC was nothing special.

AVP 4/10 There's really only a plot for the half or so of the film. After that it just becomes "how will this person die?". Not as epic as it coulda woulda shoulda been. I do like Sanaa Lathan though.

Alien 10/10 I think that's fair. The scope of th film alongside Giger's designs and Ridley Scotts overal vision make it an unforgettable masterpiece.

Thought that's what you meant.

How many videogame movies are being made these days? Yet, no one's bothered to make the RE games into movies. These other RE movies should have just used another name, and become it's own damn franchise.

And Wentworth Miller as Chris in Afterlife? You've got to be kidding me! :mad:

Your not gonna like this.........but Holmes is my fav movie of the year! :rock

*puts flame shields up*

Happy New Year! :D

OH...

NO...

YOU....

DIDN'T...

But you did just go there! The movie has decent pacing and some good chemistry between RDJ and Jude Law, I'll give you that, but for Pete's sake, and Pete would remind you that any movie with no huge payoff for such a big name title, cast, and hype, is a rather disappointing flick. Not to mention the fact we all knew we were being setup for a sequel HALF-WAY IN!!! NEVER DO THAT! Even if there is to be continuation to a story, make the movie stand alone as a movie onto itself. Its villain is so predictable, 1 dimensional and boring, that I was more interested in the bigger character they were building up for the sequel, that knowing that, it made the main villain in this particular film, become redundant and irrelevant!

That whole setup was a recipe for disaster.

And the worst thing of it was... the travesty of it all, they didn't bother to show more skin on Rachel McAdams.

Best movie of 2009? *shakes his head*

I don't even know you anymore. I didn't expect you to stoop to this. heh

*walks away embarrassed for ChaserFan*

Back