RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I still think the original Resident Evil would make a great movie. Chris, Jill, Barry, etc. A "haunted" house full of hidden doorways and puzzles (given all the puzzles couldn't really be in the movie) not to mention zombies, hunters, and the inevitable Tyrant. You could still shoot it dark and creepy enough that even the most avid gameplayer would still get some sense of shock of terror. Then there's Wesker who could be used to give the franchise some feeling of continuity. Even when Chris and Jill aren't i the sequel he could still be seen pulling the Mayor's strings.

Sherlock Holmes 7/10 pretty cool movie and all but I really don't see what all the hype was about. Liked it a lot, just not as much as others I guess

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Oh Eli, what would I do without you, huh?

Well I did give it a 5 or 6. 5 and higher means it's average ... so if I gave it a 6, it was above average, just not great.

It's okay bud, one day you'll see the light and low and behold you'll give a good deserving movie a good deserving review. Until then, enjoy the crap on a stick! hehe

Just buggin' yeah! :peace

I still think the original Resident Evil would make a great movie. Chris, Jill, Barry, etc. A "haunted" house full of hidden doorways and puzzles (given all the puzzles couldn't really be in the movie) not to mention zombies, hunters, and the inevitable Tyrant. You could still shoot it dark and creepy enough that even the most avid gameplayer would still get some sense of shock of terror. Then there's Wesker who could be used to give the franchise some feeling of continuity. Even when Chris and Jill aren't i the sequel he could still be seen pulling the Mayor's strings.

:rock

I'll take anything, as long as it follows the game, and has the characters from the game!

Well I did give it a 5 or 6. 5 and higher means it's average ... so if I gave it a 6, it was above average, just not great.

It's okay bud, one day you'll see the light and low and behold you'll give a good deserving movie a good deserving review. Until then, enjoy the crap on a stick! hehe

Just buggin' yeah! :peace

'Crap on a stick'...........:lol nice one mate!

Slow day at work...

Hancock = 8.5/10 - I really loved this movie. Such a great story, albeit brief and kind of confusing.

Walk Hard = 5/10 - It had some funny parts and lots of boobs but it was forgettable..

Twilight = 2/10 - Ugh, what a bore fest. I like drama, I like love stories, I love horror and monsters but I just don't get the appeal of this.

batman89.jpg

Tim burtons BATMAN 9/10. Its still one of my favorite batman movies.

Hellboy 2 ( just now finally after having it on dvd for months! ) - 7/10

- Visually stunning - the effects and designs were outstanding
- The story was OK - very straightforward
- The charecterisation was slightly lacking I thought
- Some very funny scenes
FAVE PART - Hellboys' face in the very last shot :lol

Sherlock Holmes 8/10

Great acting - Downey Jr and Law were excellent - great chemistry between the two - definitely made it a lot of fun to watch their scenes together

Visually I found it quite beautiful. I like Guy Ritchie's style.

Kinda long...dragged in some parts. Felt they could have done without the Rachel McAdams character...which is a shame because I do like her as an actress.

The Princess and the Frog - 7.5 out of 10

Fantastic animation, and wow, seen in a digital format vs. film you can see all the imperfections in the line, which is a-o-k with me because I love the hand drawn style. Great movie! Definitely a worth see!

willy wonka and the chocolate factory 8.5

Punisher: War Zone 8/10

It's not as bad as critics said it was. :)
If you like gun-equipped heroes like me, then this one's for you!

Punisher-War-Zone-1672.jpg

The Proposal: 7/10 My sister got this on DVD for Christmas and asked I wanted to see it too. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Had some funny bits.

Babel: 9/10 First time I saw this. A very good movie!!

Back