RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Bicycle Thief - 10/10

It's called a classic for a reason.

Last films i have seen..

Law Abiding Citizen: A fun action film, with some very stupid plot points with out spoiling it but they do stand out with some thought. Watching it i enjoyed it and was one of my favorite films of '09.

The Descent 2: Following the hideous 2012 i saw this absolute sin to the movie world, a forgettable joke.

Avatar: i enjoyed the visuals i thought it was pretty amazing to view however i simply couldnt lock in to the story and found it to be quite dull...i think i was expecting something a bit more.

Sherlock Holmes: 8.0 out of 10 cause the middle dragged on a little slowly and could've been shortened so the movie was maybe 30 minutes shorter would've made bettere movie in my honest oppinion

Spiderwick Chronicles: 7/10
Very enjoyable kids movie... not familiar with the books, but found the movie to be well paced and interesting. Also, really liked the design of the big bad in the movie.

Fern Gully: 5/10
Pretty weak cartoon... even by 90's standards. But Tim Curry's performance was good and it was quite fun watching the similarities between it and Avatar. So it got a bit of a bump from that.

Spiderwick Chronicles: 7/10
Very enjoyable kids movie... not familiar with the books, but found the movie to be well paced and interesting. Also, really liked the design of the big bad in the movie.

My eldest daughter has read some of the books, so we watched it as a family movie, it was actually pretty scarry for a kids flick.

I agree... and even had some heavier themes that surprised me. I'm guessing that it had a bit more maturity made it something accessible for both kids and adults.

Big Trouble in Little China 10/10 absolute classic!

My daughter loves the spiderwick chronicles too! She has all the books, it's the easiest way for me to get her to actually read something. The movie was a lot better than i thought it'd be.

(3rd viewing in life) The Machinist 7/10

People i know seem not to like this movie all that much,I really like it, the dark imagery and the fact i can relate to it in a sense since i did work in a machine shop years ago and i also hit a kid with my car(did not die though),wash my hands obsessively and had my bouts with insomnia,never had an eating disorder though f'k sake..but, yup great movie.

Rambo 4 (2008) ~ 10/10 Possibly one of the greatest action flicks around! One of Stallones best films!

The Taking of Pelham 123 ~ 6/10 Not a great film not a bad film, Travolta looks awesome in it and plays a really good character, can't believe i am saying this but Denzel looked bored and underwhelmed with his part in this movie.

Back