RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Resident Evil - If it didn't have the words 'Resident' or 'Evil' in the title, it would be a 7.5/10. But because it does, it's a 3/10................same goes for all "Resident Evil" movies except Degeneration. When are they gonna make some movies based on the damn games?! :mad:

I can tolerate the first one but the sequels were awful. The Nemesis looked like a midgit and the Tyrant in RE3 was not only about 2feet too short, why the hell did it have Jedi powers?

Visually stunning but story was slow and predictable for my tastes. Not what I expected after all the hype from my friends who had seen it.

Book of Eli - 6.5 - 7/10

not bad. kinda like a rambo of the future. dragged a bit in places with story lacking severely in parts. but the music was awesome, as was denzel. and entertaining enough.

and punchy - couldn't agree more dude. although i might give it a 7.

Couldnt agree more mate this film is like a fine wine just keeps getting better and better, easily up there in my top selection of movies!

We need somebody to take this sculpt on and the rest will be really easy to bash!

I think you will eventually have figs of your top movies - you will need to get some more Deltofs!!:D

Sherlock Holmes: 8/10 Great movie!!! Awesome action and humor, very intriguing and mysterious story, and Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law were just an awesome team!! :rock :rock :rock

I can tolerate the first one but the sequels were awful. The Nemesis looked like a midgit and the Tyrant in RE3 was not only about 2feet too short, why the hell did it have Jedi powers?

I know! Ugh, if they're not gonna make them based on the games, we need more movies like Degeneration...........that one kicked all kinds of ass! :rock

Sherlock Holmes: 8/10 Great movie!!! Awesome action and humor, very intriguing and mysterious story, and Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law were just an awesome team!! :rock :rock :rock

Nice one brother! :rock:rock:rock:rock

X-Men Origins Wolverine %/10 and I'm being REALLY kind

The story is so hazy and winds up being some halff-assed conspiracy.So many extra characters thrown in for "fun" but none of them have any developement whatsoever. It's a huge misconception in Hollywood that an accent or natioality gives a character depth. Similar to the other X-Films the casting is good, the story is crap and because o that the direction is ____.

Predator 2

8/10 I always enjoyed this movie way more then Predator 1, simply because we see more Predator on screen, better weapons and better overall character design.

Book of Eli - 6.5 - 7/10

not bad. kinda like a rambo of the future. dragged a bit in places with story lacking severely in parts. but the music was awesome, as was denzel. and entertaining enough.

and punchy - couldn't agree more dude. although i might give it a 7.

I love how the film doesn't explain how Mila Kunis' character gets out of the water cave.

The Book of Eli 8/10.
Daybreakers 8/10.
The Road 10/10.
Up in the Air 10/10.
The Hurt Locker 10/10.

Back