RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The movie Outbreak ruined my ability to ever sit comfortably anywhere when I hear someone cough. I'm a few Michael Jackson songs away from walking around the streets with a mask on at all times.

:mwaha It's even worse for me every since I had a premature baby. I try not to think about it too much because I don't want to be a shut-in, but I can see why it freaks people out to the point of no return.

Dead Man's Shoes. I like this even more now , I loved the movie but I would say it's one of my favorite films now.

9/10

Joe Dirt: 7.5/10 :lol

man, i love this movie :rotfl forget the david spade hate. i think he should just walk around saying to all his critics:

"You guys got somethin' to say to me? Why don't you say it in the microphone. I got a backup mike right here. Check one two, testing, testing. Yup, they both working and guess what? they don't like no feed back, what's up? "

And pineapple express ruuuuuuules! :rock:rock

man, i love this movie :rotfl forget the david spade hate. i think he should just walk around saying to all his critics:

"You guys got somethin' to say to me? Why don't you say it in the microphone. I got a backup mike right here. Check one two, testing, testing. Yup, they both working and guess what? they don't like no feed back, what's up? "

And pineapple express ruuuuuuules! :rock:rock

Agreed man! Joe Dirt is just an awesome movie!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Joe-Dirt-movie-04.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

Dead Man's Shoes. I like this even more now , I loved the movie but I would say it's one of my favorite films now.

9/10

Couldnt agree more mate this film is like a fine wine just keeps getting better and better, easily up there in my top selection of movies!

We need somebody to take this sculpt on and the rest will be really easy to bash!

Resident Evil - If it didn't have the words 'Resident' or 'Evil' in the title, it would be a 7.5/10. But because it does, it's a 3/10................same goes for all "Resident Evil" movies except Degeneration. When are they gonna make some movies based on the damn games?! :mad:

Back