RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

THX-1138 7/10

I hate the monkeys that were added in the "new and improved" version.

I agree on the monkey, but the rest of the changes looked great. The restoration was nice, the whole film looked and sounded fantastic.

We need some Hot Toys TXH1138 Cops!!

I agree on the monkey, but the rest of the changes looked great. The restoration was nice, the whole film looked and sounded fantastic.

We need some Hot Toys TXH1138 Cops!!

I watched it in HD the other night... It looked amazing.

I did like the other changes that were added. They made certain scenes look much larger and claustrophobic at the same time. The robot plant and mindlock scenes were really well done.

And while I was watching, I was wondering how hard it would be to chrome a head for a cop figure. :lol

The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada - 9.25 out of 10

One of the best movies of 2005. Keeps getting better with age.

Glad you mentioned this... it was on HDNet today so I watched it; awesome movie :rock

The Woods 8/10

First horror movie in awhile that had me "spooked" at certain points. Plus Bruce Campbell shows he can play a serious role pretty damn good!

Plus it was only $3.00 at Big Lots.

Tropic Thunder 4.5/5
Step Brothers 2/5
The House Bunny 3.5/5

Tropic Thunder was great, had me laughing the whole time. Step Brothers......had its moments but overal wasnt good. The House Bunny was surprising, I enjoyed it alot

Clone Wars...6.5 out of 10...

The action was good but the dialogue was atrocious...

Back