RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

movie-review_the-bucket-list.jpg

Fantastic movie. Really makes you look at life and the way things are run in a different way. Starring two of the best actors alive today , this movie was awesome.
9/10 for me.

A previous thread gave me the idea to do so. Im watching it now, but my rating wont change. Alien 3 9/10.

A previous thread gave me the idea to do so. Im watching it now, but my rating wont change. Alien 3 9/10.

Really?

I went into it the same way a while back---just completely disregarding the fanboy hatred and criticism...

Still couldn't dig it...

movie-review_the-bucket-list.jpg

Fantastic movie. Really makes you look at life and the way things are run in a different way. Starring two of the best actors alive today , this movie was awesome.
9/10 for me.

I loved this movie for the exact reasons you did. Great movie

David Cronenberg's RABID.

A 70s low budget horror movie but lots of cool ideas in it. Not one of his best but fun to watch.

Hard to rate. I'm going with 7.5 but people who don't enjoy cheesy horror movies beware.

rabid_79.jpg

Rewatched Transformers... 3/10

I was less appalled by the movie this time (2nd viewing), but as the shock was gone of it sucking I found myself bored.

Swingers 6/10

Had never seen it, always meant to. Movie was pretty much money, but was a little slow at times, but overall definitely money.

The Fall - 7 out of 10

Very good movie. Tarseem certainly doesn't lack creativity. Shot beautifully. Felt like a Terry Gilliam movie written by Salvador Dali.

The Forbidden Kingdom

Fun mix of Chinese fantasy and The Karate Kid. Jet Li is charming as the playful Monkey King, and Jackie Chan with a wine jug never fails to entertain.

7/10

dont look in the basement. cheesy horrid directing, bad effects, okay/confusing story, your basic grindhouse movie, 10 OTTA 10 BAYBEEEEE!!

Halloween remake - what a joke out of 10

If only someone with talent had the chance at this one. What could have been.

Back