RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Leon: The Professional

Love this flick. Natalie Portman and Jean Reno in a great thriller. Gary Oldman too. And Danny Aiello. Can't go wrong with this one!

also saw "Changeling" at the theater. Jolie for Oscar?

sukiyaki-django-posterb.jpg

9 out of 10 - visually very stunning

Quantum of Solace 7.5 out of 10 - entertaining - but not as good as CR

I want to watch that awesomeness. (western).

Yeah, I'm really curious about that one, too. They had free posters at the anime shop I go to and that alone got me interested. $14.99 everywhere I go...do I go for the blind-buy?:horror

Yeah, I'm really curious about that one, too. They had free posters at the anime shop I go to and that alone got me interested. $14.99 everywhere I go...do I go for the blind-buy?:horror

I think it's worth it - or you could always rent. :D Definitely worth watching though. I need to pick up a poster - it's time for me to change out The Dark Knight.

The Swimming pool.

7/10. I liked it. A good drama with some good humor elements.

The best part of that one is the massive amount of nudity.

Just saw Quantum of Solace

I dug the flick, not as good as the first, but a solid 8/10

Managascar 2 8/10. Gotta love those penguins!! :lol

My girlfriend who is a HUGE Depp fan lent me the movie "The Brave" to watch. Depp and his brother wrote it. I'm sure she would give it a 10 but I gave it a 6. Great story line, but he didn't do well with it.

I think it's worth it - or you could always rent. :D Definitely worth watching though. I need to pick up a poster - it's time for me to change out The Dark Knight.

I have a few SWD min-poster freebies - about 11.5" x 15.5". LMK if you want one. If it's for free it's for me!:lol

John Carpenter's The Thing 10/10

Blade Runner 10/10

Hellboy 2 - 8/10

Watched a couple of flicks over the weekend:

Gladiator- 8/10 Hadn't seen it in a long time, enjoyed it more than I remembered

Incredible Hulk- 7/10 Lot better than I expected, but still not quiet the same level as Iron Man or TDK

Alvin and Chimpmunks- 2/10 Cute, but ultimately a steaming pile :lol

Heartbreak Kid- 6/10 Never heard of this before (guess I missed it coming out), but pretty solid comedy.

Back