RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Halloween H20 9/10 best sequel in the series.

I still give the original H2 a very slight edge over H20 as my favorite Halloween sequel but H20 is still probably my favorite horror film of the 90's. Honestly I would have had no problem if the series had ended there but then they ruin it with H8.

one of my fave Halloween movies. LL Cool J's character cracks me up.
Yeah, he's ridiculous reading his romance novel to his wife. Round melon breasts :lol
I still give the original H2 a very slight edge over H20 as my favorite Halloween sequel but H20 is still probably my favorite horror film of the 90's. Honestly I would have had no problem if the series had ended there but then they ruin it with H8.

I totally agree, this should have been the final movie. It all wrapped up so well. Shame.

Another thing I liked about H20 was it took a few jabs at the Scream series kinda like how Scream had done to H1.

:lecture

My favorite part of the film is when Lori snaps and has enough and just breaks the gate and locks herself in there with Michael. At that point it's been 20 years and she's lived in fear so long that it's consumed her. But she snaps and starts hunting him down. Very cool to see Myers on defense.

:lecture

My favorite part of the film is when Lori snaps and has enough and just breaks the gate and locks herself in there with Michael. At that point it's been 20 years and she's lived in fear so long that it's consumed her. But she snaps and starts hunting him down. Very cool to see Myers on defense.

I wouldn't say Myers was on the defense cause he was still the one chasing Laurie but I agree that scene when she calls him out was great. I think I may pop in H20 later tonight cause I now have the urge to watch it.

I have to agree wholeheartedly with you guys, H20 was an ef'n awesome sequel. Even though the score wasn't all halloweenie to me it still worked. An excellent film all around. Imo Myers finally returned to the Halloween films with all his suspenseful ways and what not.

A Halloween movie without Curtis doesn't work for me. She's a key element to the overall effectiveness of the "Halloween" mood imo. I watch it regularly.

H1
H2
H20

All others suck including the zombie garbage. H4 is watchable but I never enjoyed the whole Jamie saga.

I wouldn't say Myers was on the defense cause he was still the one chasing Laurie but I agree that scene when she calls him out was great. I think I may pop in H20 later tonight cause I now have the urge to watch it.
you are welcome :D

I have to agree wholeheartedly with you guys, H20 was an ef'n awesome sequel. Even though the score wasn't all halloweenie to me it still worked. An excellent film all around. Imo Myers finally returned to the Halloween films with all his suspenseful ways and what not.

A Halloween movie without Curtis doesn't work for me. She's a key element to the overall effectiveness of the "Halloween" mood imo. I watch it regularly.

H1
H2
H20

All others suck including the zombie garbage. H4 is watchable but I never enjoyed the whole Jamie saga.

Couldn't agree more with this post. Everything said is dead on.

Fast Five. 6/10. Better than the others but that's not saying much. Very over rated film IMO.

Back