RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Lincoln Lawyer - 8/10

Really good movie, intersting story. Nothing much to say, just an all around solid movie.

Little Godfather from H.K 4/6.....like Way of Dragon it takes place in Rome , you also get to see different Rome locations than in Way.

About Schmidt 4/6......more of a drama than a comedy , was all right.

Mad Men Season 2 - 9/10

Such a great show.

Little Godfather from H.K 4/6.....like Way of Dragon it takes place in Rome , you also get to see different Rome locations than in Way.

About Schmidt 4/6......more of a drama than a comedy , was all right.
You rate movies out of 6??

Sopranos S6 Pt2 10/10

:panic: Did he die? I think he did!!! I think it went black and silent like he mentioned he thought it would on the boat to Bobby earlier on in the series. EPIC EPIC EPIC!!!

I am already starting to feel depressed that I have no more to look forward to :monkey2

Sopranos S6 Pt2 10/10

:panic: Did he die? I think he did!!! I think it went black and silent like he mentioned he thought it would on the boat to Bobby earlier on in the series. EPIC EPIC EPIC!!!

I am already starting to feel depressed that I have no more to look forward to :monkey2

My own belief has always been that we were whacked. Tony's life goes on but our time being part of it has ended.

My own belief has always been that we were whacked. Tony's life goes on but our time being part of it has ended.

Wow that is a really interesting take on it! Never even thought of that! Mind asking where that came from? In someways I hope your right because maybe just maybe we could get more? :pray:

Wow that is a really interesting take on it! Never even thought of that! Mind asking where that came from? In someways I hope your right because maybe just maybe we could get more? :pray:

Just sort of something I came up with, I refuse to believe Tony died for a few reasons, firstly because of the watercooler hype around who would die each week, in the 4th season, they were taking bets in Vegas etc on who'd get whacked. To turn it around on us seems like a really cool concept. And more importantly since their were long periods of time, especially in the later seasons, where it revolved aroung Carm and AJ just as much as T, so if he died, we should still see it from their perspectives imo. Its called "The Sopranos" not "Tony Soprano" afterall. David Chase also alluded to never ruling out a movie though nothing was currently planned, indicating to me, that their has to still be something to come back to if he ever wants.

Tho my friend swears up and down Paulie whacked him with no real found evidence. :lol

It's just going to be one of those endings, like The Thing, where were always left wondering what the hell just happened.

I thought The Thing was pretty open and shut. They freeze, and die.

Or if you count the game as canon, Mac lives, and Childs dies.

:lol that's all I watch just about all year. Doing the omen next.

Pretty much the same but Sept through Oct, I always seem to watch more horror movies than normal.

The Book Of Eli 8/10

:yess::yess::yess: I was greatly surprised how much I enjoyed TBoE.

Anyways last movie I watched, Halloween (original) 10/10

I thought The Thing was pretty open and shut. They freeze, and die.

Or if you count the game as canon, Mac lives, and Childs dies.

Oh really? And if one of them was a Thing? The Thing doesn't die if it freezes. If the rescue team brought the bodies back for autopsy, Blair predicted they could take over the earth in about a week. Considering thats why they kill themselves and blow up the camp, I'd say one slipping by would have been a waste of their lives.

Not to mention the who was who factor, we never really know what happened to Fuchs, when people got turned, etc. The confusion and mystery makes it one of the best horrors ever.

Oh really? And if one of them was a Thing? The Thing doesn't die if it freezes. If the rescue team brought the bodies back for autopsy, Blair predicted they could take over the earth in about a week.

Not to mention the who was who factor, we never really know what happened to Fuchs, when people got turned, etc. The confusion and mystery makes it one of the best horrors ever.

Yep, and one of the best open ended movies ever.

David Chase also alluded to never ruling out a movie though nothing was currently planned, indicating to me, that their has to still be something to come back to if he ever wants.

Well yeah, that's true for ALL fiction.

It's no different than other TV Show/Movie where someone who's supposed to be dead ends up being alive for a new episode/season/sequel. Murdoch (MacGyver), Buffy, BOTH characters in Supernatural, Mulder (X-Files), Spock, etc.

So Tony Soprano is dead.. but if Chase comes up with some material that's movie worthy in his opinion Tony will suddenly be ALIVE.

So you can't put any stock in that.

Of course, but there is also no definitive proof he's dead, plus unlike the others you mention I'm familar with, Tony was not abducted by aliens, or in a coma or suffering from blood loss/radioactive poisoning. He was eating onion rings.

What it comes down to is there is no right answer. I honestly believe Chase himself doesn't even have an answer and intended on leaving it completely open ended as such.

Yep, and one of the best open ended movies ever.

:lecture Along with The Shining which has a alot of similarities.

Back