RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

unlike the others you mention I'm familar with, Tony was not abducted by aliens, or in a coma or suffering from blood loss/radioactive poisoning. He was eating onion rings.

He was eating onion rings like a normal person doing a normal thing, which is when most mobsters get killed.

Here's a portion of an interview Richard Belzer did with Chase back in 2008:

Belzer: I was working with Steve Schirripa recently, we were judging Last Coming Standing for NBC and we were talking about a lot of things and he was saying he heard all of these theories for the show that had nothing to do with your intention and wasn't anything the actors thought, like little hints along the way, like a word, like when Tony and Steve are on the boat at the lake and they say "you never know its gonna happen" or "you never know its gonna hit you"…

Chase: That was part of the ending.

Belzer: Oh, it was? see, what do I know? Were there other things in previous episodes that were hints towards it?

Chase: There was that and there was a shooting which Silvio was a witness, well he wasn't a witness, he was eating dinner with a couple of hookers and with some other guy and there was some visual stuff that went on there which sort of amplified Tony's remarks to Baccala about you know "you don't know its happened" or "you won't know it happened when it hits you". That's about it.

Belzer: Yeah well thats what Kennedy said!

I would say that's pretty definitive. :wave

So anything short of Chase flat out saying "He's dead" won't cut it? That's my kind of stubborn right there. :lol

:lol Or when Chase or James is dead and no one else can alter the lore of Sopranos or bring it back, I'll be more open to him maybe being dead.

That is a great read though if you have the time.

hesdeadjim.jpg

Son of Frankenstein - 8/10
I've seen bits and pieces of this one over the years but this is the first time I've seen it in it's entirety. Definitely the weakest of the Karloff Frankenstein's but still a fun and classic movie nonetheless.

Triangle - 9/10
Really impressed by this. Never heard of it, never heard of anyone in it (by name) so I wasn't expecting much and once I started watching it I only recognized one person, the lady who was Stella in "30 Days of Night". I like movies like this, that present something that appears one way and then later on as more details are given and the whole picture is revealed you see how off the original interpretation was. It's like "The Usual Suspects" or "Luck Number Slevin". Great movie. Hands down the best film I've ever seen just on cable.

I watched this tonight. I'd give it a solid 8/10.

I agree about it being like The Usual Suspects, but I was reminded of Momento and Groundhogs Day... except she never got it right. I liked seeing how things unfolded and fit together. So much better than a lot of crap that gets made.

I thought the scene with...

all the dead Sallys...

was one of the creepiest and original things I've seen. Sometimes violence doesn't need to be so graphic and in your face to make an impact.

I'll definitely watch it again.

I thought the scene with...

all the dead Sallys...

was one of the creepiest and original things I've seen. Sometimes violence doesn't need to be so graphic and in your face to make an impact.

:exactly:

I had the same reaction. Seriously, still impressed by that movie.

Just Married 6/10 Still a lot of funny scenes in that movie. The airplane scene cracks me up everytime.

xmen first class 8/10 Loved magneto's performance and the movie over all was well done, just a tiny bit tweeny with some characters hence 8/10 for my taste.

Back