RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Just finished watching Thor on Blu (third time I've seen it now) I'm gonna bump my rating to 9.5/10 and the soundtrack I'm giving a 10/10

just curious if you read the book? I read the book before I saw either movie. FANTASTIC BOOK! One of the best vampire books I have ever read. But i have to say your "spoiler" about LMI movie is not accurate to what happened in the book. So the Swedish movie is accurate to the book compared to the USA version, and I like the Swedish movie more. I liked the kids better in the Swedish film. They felt more like the kids from the book. Especially the little girl, she was absolutely perfect cast for the Swedish movie. She really captured who the character was just by looks.
She was supposed to look like girl most of the time, but at certain times she definitely still had traits of still being a boy if you read the book
But i did like the USA version, it was a good movie. I would give the Swedish version a 9/10, and the USA version 7.9/10:)

Haven't read the book yet but it's been on my list for awhile now. I'm aware LTROI is more accurate than the US version though but still I have to give a slight edge to LMI. That being said if I had seen LTROI first, I would probably give that one the edge. They're both definitely the best vampire movies I've seen in a long time.

Yeah, Wolverine is a painfully bad movie... lot of potential but did not deliver. And Deadpool was a definite low point for the series :lol

Yeah, Wolverine is a painfully bad movie... lot of potential but did not deliver. And Deadpool was a definite low point for the series :lol

I could have actually enjoyed Origins if they hadn't butchered Deadpool so much or just not have used him at all. He's my favorite Marvel character so I'm partial but still...

Wolverine was terrible and Hugh Jackman is probably my favorite actor. That tells you how bad it was. :lol

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - 7.5/10

It's been at least 25 years since I've seen this movie. I forgot how truly weird it was. But I guess that's what you get when you mix Roald Dahl and Ian Fleming.

Deadpool and how they handled really poorly but overall I found Wolverine to be fairly enjoyable. Enjoyable enough that I bought it on Blu without question.

No kidding, Deadpool really? :slap Such a disappointment. Worst of all the X films followed by X3. I didn't like the way the handled Gambit either.

The Guard 8/10

Really enjoyed this, quality dark Irish humour and sharp wit. If you liked 'In Bruges' you have to watch The Guard.

I say Wolverine was the weakest X-Men movie only because they butchered Deadpool so much.

I didn't even consider Wolverine but I agree, it is the weakest but I still enjoyed it. I'm a sucker for the X-Men films.

Watched "Rango" on the computer last night. Really good movie, my favorite animated movie since the first "Toy Story", 8/10

Watched my copy of X-Men FC. Still give the movie a 7.5 as its a solid flick but just doesn't have the awesomeness in it that Thor or Cap does.

Deadpool and how they handled really poorly but overall I found Wolverine to be fairly enjoyable. Enjoyable enough that I bought it on Blu without question.

Yeah the whole deadpool thing killed that flick. I thought they had something for moment. But then they just let it fall. But I still watch it and enjoy it as I love Wolvie and the lore. I hope he can do justice to the Japan saga.

Watched my copy of X-Men FC. Still give the movie a 7.5 as its a solid flick but just doesn't have the awesomeness in it that Thor or Cap does.

I would agree. I still have thor as #1. I will wait to watch Cap again to decide where it places with XMFC. GL will be last behind Transformers.

But you know what, no matter how good or bad, for geeks like us, it was an amazing year for cinema.

Back