RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Yeah the whole deadpool thing killed that flick. I thought they had something for moment. But then they just let it fall. But I still watch it and enjoy it as I love Wolvie and the lore. I hope he can do justice to the Japan saga.

The stuff at the end did. I like how Reynolds played him up until that point.

I would agree. I still have thor as #1. I will wait to watch Cap again to decide where it places with XMFC. GL will be last behind Transformers.

But you know what, no matter how good or bad, for geeks like us, it was an amazing year for cinema.

Its been a good year so far thats for sure.

The stuff at the end did. I like how Reynolds played him up until that point.

Its been a good year so far thats for sure.

Agreed. The entire Gene pool thing killed the movie.

GL hopefully started something for that line. I have high hopes for the sequel.

Thor 10/10 great film. Beautiful imagery and solid action and story. Better the 2nd time

Last edited:

Very Bad Things 8/10

A dark comedy about a bachelor party that takes a turn for the worse...the comedy really appeals to my sense of humor and I laughed my ass off, especially since I haven't seen it in years.

It's Kind Of A Funny Story - 7/10

A feel good movie that does just that. It's also good to see Zach playing a "normal" character & see more of a dramatic side to him.

The Other Guys - 7/10

After "Land Of The Lost", this was a welcome change. Absolutely love the scenes with Rock & SMJ! "Come back here & make love to my wife!"

The King's Speech - 9/10

Absolutely fantastic film! Geoffrey mother____in' Rush for the win!

The fighter - 8 out of 10. Christian Bale is on another level

The fighter - 8 out of 10. Christian Bale is on another level

Agreed, he stole the show. That guy is incredible. If you watch the bonus stuff the actual family was on set for the movie and actually kept mistaking him for the real Dickie. :hi5:

"Limitless" Great film with a lot of layers to it... 9/10

Thor 3D Blu-Ray 8/10

The pic quality is amazing still. The realm earth is probably the best part of the movie. On earth, the town looks so fake that it really pops out. It's way too clean. Natalie Portman is hot..... Not just that long ago, I still remember her in the movie Leon.

THOR on Blu-Ray,not 3D! 9/10
This is the 1st time I've seen it and it was pretty awesome.
I don't see the reason to have seen it in 3D.
Now wishing I had the Hot Toys THOR figure!

Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring: 9/10

Damn good movie. Best of that trilogy, which is saying something. Great tension, great characters/acting, great effects. Subtlety when required, blunt axe-handle to the face when required. Whoda thunk the guy who made Bad Taste and Meet the Feebles had this in him?

Starship Troopers: 7/10

A fun movie with some interesting political undertones, though obviously not to be taken very seriously. Best thing about it is the insane action. . .and Michael Ironside/Clancy Brown, of course. Two badder bad-asses I couldn't hardly choose for their roles.

Breaking Bad Season 1 10/10

Amazing show! Right up there with Sopranos :)

Back