RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Insidious.

7.5/10

Really enjoyed this. The ending seems like it's either hate it or love it , I loved it and was glad it didn't take the cliche route.
The film took a different turn in the last half an hour of the film but it wasn't as bad as I imagined it to be reading some of the reviews.
I'm really starting to like Patrick Wilson as an actor also.

the reef..................6/10..................more or less an open water ripoff but still managed to convey the terror of being stranded in an open sea as shark bait rather well.

agreed too!! Bale is one of the best. I think the best actor on the planet though is Daniel Day Lewis. That guy is ridiculous. He can transform himself into a character like no one else can. Bale is right behind him as he takes on such interesting characters all the time. Same with Philip Seymour Hoffman. All true masters of their craft.

My favorite female is Kate Winslet. Just give her the Academy Award every time shes in a movie, no matter what it is :)

Totally agree. Bale is my favorite actor though.

The Fighter - 9/10

Terrific film! Bale is a freakin' genius, he owned the scene everytime he was on screen. The only reason it didn't get a 10 was the boxing matches felt boring, perhaps it was to stick to how the matches really played out but hey that's just my opinion.

Thor - 10/10 I think I originally rated this like an 8 or 9 but this is one of those movies that I just can't help but like the more I see it. I also gotta say I think it's topped IM1 as my favorite marvel movie atm.

Mother, Jugs and Speed 7/10. Classic 70's flick with that twist of unexpected violence that only certain films could pull off. This one, Waldo Pepper, Electra Glide in Blue - they were movies that could shock you with their moments of unexpected violence.

National Lampoon's Animal House: 5.5/10
I never saw it before and I often heard that this one is considered to be a great classic comedy film.
I found it to be a bit boring TBH. It was ok, but not something I'd watch again anytime soon.

Your Highness 1/10 - although that may be a little generous. Woeful film.

Sad to hear about the above not liking Animal House, one of my all time favourites.....

Thor - 10/10 I think I originally rated this like an 8 or 9 but this is one of those movies that I just can't help but like the more I see it. I also gotta say I think it's topped IM1 as my favorite marvel movie atm.
agreed. I like it more than I'M But I think first class topped it.
i have a feeling my 8.4 score will go up once i see it again. I also saw it at a drive-in theater so the sound and picture isn't really the highest quality. But drive-ins are still a fun experience :)

my opinion of it went up when I saw it also. Every time I watch it its better.

Don't be Afraid of the Dark: 9/10

Fell pretty hard for this movie. Funny, creepy and even scary in a couple places. The creatures are goofy in a cool 80's kinda way. In fact, if this came out in 1984, it would've been rated PG and become a pay-cable staple.

I want to see this movie and make sweet love to it. Just asking, how was the love? Was it good for you as it's gonna be for me?

This movie looks all kinds of sexah!

:lol
The love was very very VERY GOOD.. :rotfl

If your a movie lover, you'll love this movie.
One of the best movie this year IMO

Last edited:

The Station Agent: 9/10
Great, quiet movie about the quiet lives of 3 people in a rural New Jersey area. A really nice watch! :bow

Back