RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Contagion 8/10

I really really enjoyed this film.

This is certainly my favourite of all the global epidemic genre type films that have been made so far.

Beetlejuice...does it really need a rating? I mean, it's a classic and is perfection in my eyes.

The Wild And Wonderful Whites Of West Virginia - 7 out of 10

Perhaps the most shocking documentary I've seen in 5 years. Makes one rethink the idea of eugenics.

The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia - 7/10

A documentary about the wild and wonderful Whites of West Virginia. All I can say is, if you have Showtime, check it out. :panic:

Jinx, buy me a coke.

I didn't see your rating. :lol

That Jesco is a hell of a dancer. :yess:

That's because mine was about 1000 pages back in Feb. :lol

The entire family should be cleansed from this planet. It's on Netflix streaming along with a few other films on the family that I wouldn't recommend.

"I can't be eatin' no slimey eggs!"

Malevolence - 8/10

Really cool movie, reminded me alot of Halloween. Very ambient noises and even similar soundtrack. Something about a guy with a sack on his head is pretty damn creepy. Basically a botched robbery takes this crew out to an abondoned farmhouse where they meet there end. Very formulated and as I said you can almost see alot of reference was taken from Halloween. Like again the music and certain camera angles and what not. Really a good movie over all though.

Lost Boys 6/10 Still enjoyed it. Loved it as a kid. KS and JP were very good in it. But so many non vampire things in that movie to take it seriously. Love the grandpa in it.

Back