RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

dude, I was meaning to tell you that I watched Black Christmas the other day and it's better every time I see it. I thought of you when I watched it because you got me into it. It's a perfect movie for lights out and a bowl of popcorn. Creepy ass movie!

And yeah Halloween is a top five for sure. It's been my #1 since I was like 8 years old :lol

:rock :rock :rock i'm glad you enjoyed it. Imo Black Christmas inspired many others after it.

What you consider the all-time best horror movie. Go!

Or, if you wanna get specific, what you consider the scariest and your overall best horror.

Chucky and It.

Dolls and clowns are two of my four worst enemies :lol

Last edited:

Even out of all the movies I listed I would only consider one scary and the others creepy. I can honestly say that Jaws is the only film I felt genuine fear watching.

Chucky and It.

Dolls and clowns are two of my four worst enemies :lol

Yeah eff clowns man, i'm with you. IT was pretty good whereas Chucky maybe worked when I was much younger. I remember the knife through the car seat getting to me most. :D Chucky was never close to scary though. IT was.

Even out of all the movies I listed I would only consider one scary and the others creepy. I can honestly say that Jaws is the only film I felt genuine fear watching.

And that is the power of Mr. Speilberg, all other sequels sucked. I'm surprised you don't consider Alien a high ranked "horror" movie. I'd actually compare both Jaws and Alien as similar in terms of suspense and what not.

And that is the power of Mr. Speilberg, all other sequels sucked. I'm surprised you don't consider Alien a high ranked "horror" movie. I'd actually compare both Jaws and Alien as similar in terms of suspense and what not.

Well I dont find anything that couldnt be real to be in the slightest bit scary or really even creepy. Jump out at you scares have never got me either and thats all Alien has to offer.

This. Granted I was five when I first saw it but Jaws is the one movie I can sincerly say scared me ____less. It's also the reason why I've never gone swimming in the ocean.

This. Granted I was five when I first saw it but Jaws is the one movie I can sincerly say scared me ____less. It's also the reason why I've never gone swimming in the ocean.

I watched it at a water park in a wave pool in an inner tune on a drive in screen. It didn't just make me petrified of the ocean, it made me hate water in general. :lol

Drive:9/10

Wow,this is truly filmmaking at it's best and my type of movie.The suspense was great through the entire movie.

The Score was amazing too.

Last edited:

Let Me In 8/10 for the film, buuuuutttt it had a significantly different effect on my wife than say The Princess Bride; thus ultimately 0/10

:pfft: :rotfl :impatient:

The Thing-2011 - 7/10

I thought it was really good, and I love how it rolled right into JCs The Thing. Ive heard alot of people say bad things about it, but I think people have way to high of expectations on movies these days and its cool to hate everything now. I loved it, more than likely I'll buy it. If I had to complain about one thing it was basically ceratin CG scenes looked a little weak, but even so it wasnt like a deal breaker.

50/50 - 6/10

decent acting and cast, but predictable storyline. Was expecting a little more based on the good ratings. Anna Kendrick is a plus...

Batman Year One 6/10

I loved the comic series. This was back when Frank Miller walked on water. This story is better in many ways than The Dark Knight Returns.

I really wanted to like this BLU Ray more, but there's no f-cking passion in any of it. I never sat on the edge of my seat, never felt much of anything. It was cold and by the numbers.

Much has been said of the voice acting. I'll agree and add a note no one else has mentioned: The wrong actress is voicing Catwoman. How could they hire Katie Sackhoff and have her play Essen? She had maybe 10 lines of dialogue! What a waste! Starbuck would have kicked ass as Catwoman.

Gordon was well played, Batman.... well. That's where the cold and emotionless part comes in.

The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia - 7/10

A documentary about the wild and wonderful Whites of West Virginia. All I can say is, if you have Showtime, check it out. :panic:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ysuG2O0zw[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnVQ17-6j40[/ame]

Back