RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Girl With The Drago Tattoo: 9/10

Great. I love Fincher's work and I think it suited the material perfectly. Lisbeth was portrayed just as I imagined, as was Craig as Blomkvist. I really hope the sequels get made. The best line: "May I kill him?"

The Guard: 6.5/10

A good movie, but not great IMO. Gleeson's character was pretty awesome, and it was cool seeing the differences between Irish and American cultures so starkly contrasted.

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo: 7.5/10

Really liked this one. Was a bit tedious at times though. Especially the last 15 minutes or so.
I personally thought that movie was just about perfectly paced throughout. Gripping film.

In Time - 8/10

I really liked this movie and its concept. Basically time is the new currency and it had that Robin hood vibe to it.

The Girl With The Drago Tattoo: 9/10

Great. I love Fincher's work and I think it suited the material perfectly. Lisbeth was portrayed just as I imagined, as was Craig as Blomkvist. I really hope the sequels get made. The best line: "May I kill him?"

I was suprised how much I ended up liking this piece. It was much better paced than the original... and I enjoyed it and her character greatly.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy - 8/10

Solid cold war spy thriller with excellent performances by a stellar cast. Those who require Bond or Bourne type action may be bored by it though.

Mission Impossible 4: 8/10

It was a blast! I loved how everyone was put through the ringer right up to the very end where everyone is barely functioning and giving everything they have just to get the job done. I'm very happy for Brad Bird for his accomplishment. It's good to see someone who showed such talent in the animated world transition to live action with such finesse. I hope to see much more from him for years to come.

^^ also not a movie...nice one

facepalm_implied.jpg

Zombieland: 7/10

Not as good as I expected, some nice action and loved the cameo of Bill Murray but it was a little bit slow-moving.

Back