RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

:lol

You going to watch Avengers this week?

I will definitely be going to see it but I will more than likely let the crowds go down on this one first. I am not hardcore like you guys for IM, Cap, Thor etc

I will definitely be going to see it but I will more than likely let the crowds go down on this one first. I am not hardcore like you guys for IM, Cap, Thor etc

Iron Man is the only decent Pre-Avengers film so I'm curious how I'll like the Avengers. I think it'll help not having the focus be on one character because Downey Jr. is the only one that could carry his own film.

Iron Man is the only decent Pre-Avengers film so I'm curious how I'll like the Avengers. I think it'll help not having the focus be on one character because Downey Jr. is the only one that could carry his own film.

I will concur with IM being the only decent Pre-Avengers movie so far, it is the only one I have really enjoyed.

Gut feeling tells me I will enjoy the Avengers possibly as much as the first IM.

I will concur with IM being the only decent Pre-Avengers movie so far, it is the only one I have really enjoyed.

Gut feeling tells me I will enjoy the Avengers possibly as much as the first IM.

Iron Mans all I care about as well. RDJ just can't go wrong playing Tony, he's perfect.

Cedar Rapids - 7/10 This was way funnier then it lead on from previews. John C. Reilly is one of my favorite actors atm, his ability to bring an obscure character into a grounded realistic movie is amazing.

Fargo - 8/10

No Country For Old Men - 9/10

Would half way agree. The first Iron Man is definitely the best, but I did enjoy Thor and The newest Hulk.

Cedar Rapids - 7/10 This was way funnier then it lead on from previews. John C. Reilly is one of my favorite actors atm, his ability to bring an obscure character into a grounded realistic movie is amazing.

If you like Reilly you should check out Carnage with Christoph Waltz, Jodie Foster and Kate Winslet.

Also The Promotion was a very underrated film with him and Sean William Scott playing a dramatic role. Highly recommend that one.

No doubt. But...the TF movies have robots.

Robots make everything cool. And I'll only accept stupid from the master of stupidity. Which is...:D

Back