RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Yes. But I'd rather give that title to Sam Raimi.

Do you have the Shawshank Blu Ray by the way?

The Innkeepers - 6/10

Dull haunted hotel story with a stupid ending. A couple of mildly creepy moments and a charming lead actress just barely keep it from getting a 5.

Green Lantern. 2/10.
It sucked arse.

And that's a shame because Green Lantern is a cool superhero.

^^ also not a movie...nice one

facepalm_implied.jpg

Thanks Chaser! :duff
Couldn't have said it better myself!

Thor Boring/10

You're dead to me :D

The Avengers - 10/10
The story was good, action was great, but most of all the interaction between the characters was absolutely brilliant! :rock :rock :rock

The movie had it all, heart, great humor, and unfortunately also some sad moments.

But all that combined is what made it great! :bow :bow

I really can't choose a favourite character. They all had their moments and a good amount of screentime!
Credits to Tom Hiddleston as well. Loki is one awesome villain!

This definitely could be THE movie of the year for me! :clap :clap

The Avengers - 10/10
The story was good, action was great, but most of all the interaction between the characters was absolutely brilliant! :rock :rock :rock

The movie had it all, heart, great humor, and unfortunately also some sad moments.

But all that combined is what made it great! :bow :bow

I really can't choose a favourite character. They all had their moments and a good amount of screentime!
Credits to Tom Hiddleston as well. Loki is one awesome villain!

This definitely could be THE movie of the year for me! :clap :clap

10/10? who would have thunk it?

10 minutes of Fast Five. Kill yourself if you enjoy this ____.

Jeez, thank you!

I enjoyed it. :dunno

5/10 for me. Some laughs here and there but overall it is a kinda crappy movie. Probably the funniest thing to me was the black dude from "The Wire" plugging "The Wire". :lol

I had it pegged as a totally serious movie with the odd laugh here and there which is why I was so surprised and enjoyed it. I doubt it'd be as good the 2nd time through but the acting is solid and the comedy is the type of obscure stuff I like. I thought John was hilarious, loved him calling that "black dude" The Ronimal. Also liked Thomas Lennon(the belt) :lol, Kurtwood Smith, and Rob Corrodry showing up.

Oh yea and I also watched Fast Five this morning on HBO and it is indeed an awful movie. The Rock was scarily enough the best part but the constant relationship stuff with the latino cop was laugh out loud poorly written, watching potential relationships play out through bouts of eye ____ing, Vin Deisel is without a doubt the worst actor, I don't even feel comfortable using that word in conjunction with him, ever. Ever. Forever ever. The plot was as awful as it could have been with terrible humor, and the director must hate cops more then I do because they must have killed about 40-50 innocent officers during that end chase with the vault which was straight retarded in and of itself. I loved the way a 5 ton safe didn't even scrape the paint off the roadway. :lol Oh and those shootouts in Brazil, they completely abandoned the concept of automobiles and made a Call of Duty movie for about 10 minutes. Giant Wtf.

I enjoyed it. :dunno

Thats like happily admitting your spreading HIV.

Last edited:

Wow mad hate for Thor... I actually thought it was the best of the bunch overall. (Iron Man not included). Interesting.

Yeah, I thought Thor was pretty good too!

Iron Man
Incredible Hulk
Thor
Iron Man 2
Captain America

Back