Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Jake Sully!!!

Have nice collection, enjoy it, ANIMAL!!!! xDDD

That Avatar alien looks great. I don't care for the movie, but based on pics, it looks to be one of Hot Toys' very finest pieces.

Congrats on Jake GB, that is one very impressive figure! :rock

Thanks, HT did an amazing job on Sully. It really is one of there most detailed pieces... No surprise it's also one of the priciest :lol

Sully really came out great I'm loving the height! That vintage style Walrus Man is very cool too, GB! You did a fantastic job that head!

Thanks man, I'm real happy with how Walrus Man came together. I still need to get his webbed boots sorted out. One of many projects on the books :lol

Jake looks mega impressive. Congrats bud :rock

Jake is very cool in person; definitely a piece that stands out from the rest.

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Updated ANH Vader!!!

Hopefully my last modification to the ANH Vader from Sideshow. I changed out his cape and robes for an excellent set from TonyMeis... I was very happy with the Lforigno cape, but the fabric didn't match the inner robes.

bbe-2.jpg

bbf-2.jpg

bbg-3.jpg

bbh-3-1.jpg

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Mondo Kahn!!!

Thanks everyone, I'm very pleased with how Vader turned out :duff

Now for something a bit different, I got in the latest Wrath of Khan print from Mondo. It's going in my office at work, but still wanted to share :rock

bbk-3.jpg

Thanks everyone, I'm very pleased with how Vader turned out :duff

Now for something a bit different, I got in the latest Wrath of Khan print from Mondo. It's going in my office at work, but still wanted to share :rock

bbk-3.jpg

That's Very Very Cool, Major Congrats GB

Agreed. Very nice. I wish those Mondo posters were produced in larger numbers, as there are some I wouldn't mind owning, but I won't be hassled with the rat-race involved in trying to order the damn things. Great little racket they have going, though.

Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Possessed Ash!!!

Worked on my Possessed Ash figiure a bit tonight... I'm pretty happy with how he turned out.

posasha.jpg

posashb.jpg

posashc.jpg

posashd.jpg

posashe.jpg

Back