Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Grievous, Westworld & Kenobi!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Toy Story!?!

Thanks fellas :duff

And now for something completely different... the recent replica-like Toy Story figures. I really thought I'd prefer Buzz; but Woody is actually the cooler of the two. I think part of it is that he feels like a vintage toy another is Buzz's articulation is kind of annoying. Still, both a very cool and not a bad price as Toys R Us was having a buy one get the 2nd for 40% off and free shipping.

bbl-3.jpg

bbm-3.jpg

bbn-3.jpg

Then earlier today I was shopping at Hastings and they had Nudar for $3.50. I never planned on buying him, but for that price who could resist :huh Turn out he's a pretty cool figure and fit right in the collection:

bbo-3.jpg

bbp-3.jpg

Thanks man :duff. My chainsaw version should be completed soon as well :rock

Those Toy Story figures are fantastic!! Are they making more from the series?

Those Toy Story figures are fantastic!! Are they making more from the series?

Yeah, there is actually a full series of them called the "Toys Story Collection" from Thinkway toys.

So far they've released:
Bullet
Jessie
Lots-O
Remote Control Car
Mr Potato Head
Rex
Bucket O Soldiers
Space Alien 3-pack
Space Ranger Buzz (the other buzz from Toy Story 2)

Some of them don't do anything extra, but most talk and have other cool features. Pretty neat series and probably the closest thing to a replica you'll get.

Great update. Nice to see something other than pfs , busts and figures. :lol That Ash is amazing though !. :rock

Ash turned out great, GB! :rock Nice additions with Buzz and Woody too. Has your daughter started watching those films yet? I'm pretty sure I've seen all three at least one hundred times each since my son was born. :lol

Great update. Nice to see something other than pfs , busts and figures. :lol That Ash is amazing though !. :rock

Thanks, I try to keep real with mostly 1/6 and under :duff

Ash turned out great, GB! :rock Nice additions with Buzz and Woody too. Has your daughter started watching those films yet? I'm pretty sure I've seen all three at least one hundred times each since my son was born. :lol

Thanks, and we just watched Toy Story 2 and she caught part of 1 last week. She seems to like it; but right now we are on a daily loop of "Lion King, Lion King... Lion King!!!". She did really like the Woody toy though, she was pulling the hell out of his string and put on his hat :lol

]And just for fun...

posashfanc.jpg

Oh and Vorhees... I didn't paint the sculpt; it came that way from Betomatlia. He does amazing work. I did remove the neck though as I wanted to have more seamless open-shirt look like he had in the film.

Last edited:
Re: Galactiboy's Collection of Terror!!! Who Ya Gonna Call? Ghostbusters!!!

So I've finally got my Ghostbusters mostly completed. I lost the glasses for Egon so hopefully I can find them or get a replacement soon. And I'd like to go back and dirty up the uniforms a bit more. But I'd say they're 95% done and at least able to be displayed.

gbe.jpg

gbf.jpg

gbg.jpg

gba.jpg

gbb.jpg

gbc.jpg

gbd.jpg

Dang. That's a great set of customs there. The gear and sculpts look fantastic. :rock

Thanks man, I'm realy happy with them. I was a bit leary about tackling the set initially, but after Mattel was selling the base figures for $28 a piece I decided to jump in and get 'em done. Luckily a lot of people had already laid the groundwork for getting these to look better.

Is that the one that talks when his hat it taken off and put on?

No, it doesn't have that feature. But it works with the pull string as well as responding to your voice. Kind of odd they didn't add the hat feature as that would have added a bit to the idea of him being a live toy.

With both Buzz and Woody they just say lines like a normal toy, but then if you change a setting the respond to your voice as if they were alive. And a fun thing is they will ask if anyone is around if it's quite for awhile then go into a sleep mode.

Yesterday I had both Woody and Buzz on next to each other and they kept responding to one another; anytime one would ask the question before turning off the othe would answer and keep it going :lol

Damn, GB, you been on fire latley! Tons of great updates.

Love the Toy Story pair, I have been wanting to grab those two from Thinkway for awhile, but have resisted. I got my Monodo TS poster in the other day and it got me really wanting to pick these up again. Are these the "Toy Story Collection" versions. I know Thinkway has a bunch of versions, but I think the ones label "Toy Story Collection" are the replica types. Am I correct or just talking out of my ass?

Ash and the GB look great :rock

Back