Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh--way to go with those pictures. Nicely done! Looks like this figure turned out great. Love the alternate head.

Thank ya sir! Truly appreciated. The Ex head is really freaking cool! I love it but this is one figure I think is worthy of getting two.

Ordered the basic today. I'm thinking about putting the dark grey version of Firefly's head on this guy. If I like it, may repaint this head dark grey.

Does anyone have a close up of the alternate head sculpt (black mask) from the exclusive? I'm curious to see how it looks without the hood and headband.

i definitely gonna have to pick up this figure. but gotta go with the ex ver. so imma hafta wait around for someone to sell theirs or ebay. either way, it's ex or bust, lol. if i do get the reg one, prolly just for the accessories. reg face to me looks hella bland. would look good if it don't have the shin/arm guards with an all red theme, but plain at the same time.

May sound bizarre, but does anyone else think that with the exclusive head and hat on, he would look cool with a black cape? Kind of an Elite Ninja look?

May sound bizarre, but does anyone else think that with the exclusive head and hat on, he would look cool with a black cape? Kind of an Elite Ninja look?
--

Not only that, but have three of them along with Storm Shadow and then add Snake-Eyes to mix with a baby cart that doubles as a weapon and throw his in love child baby with Scarlett and you got a very interesting homage/motif going.

:lol

--

Not only that, but have three of them along with Storm Shadow and then add Snake-Eyes to mix with a baby cart that doubles as a weapon and throw his in love child baby with Scarlett and you got a very interesting homage/motif going.

:lol

Man... that would be an UGLY kid.

i definitely gonna have to pick up this figure. but gotta go with the ex ver. so imma hafta wait around for someone to sell theirs or ebay. either way, it's ex or bust, lol. if i do get the reg one, prolly just for the accessories. reg face to me looks hella bland. would look good if it don't have the shin/arm guards with an all red theme, but plain at the same time.

If you'd read the newsletter, you would've seen that they're activating waitlist orders. There's still a chance of getting an Ex before being assraped on ebay.

If you'd read the newsletter, you would've seen that they're activating waitlist orders. There's still a chance of getting an Ex before being assraped on ebay.

paid $300 for medicom raiden, so know a little about getting assraped on ebay, lol :lol plus i'm in no hurry. really got no plans of getting any new 12" outside of this one cept for the sucker punch line. and that's still few months away. right now just trying to get some clothes for all the nekkid ninja bodies that i replaced with true type ones.

Back