Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haven't seen this one yet, but the ignite/crazy owners ninjas at least have long pants. so you can afford a little to give away, result would be baggy top (not too much or it'll be like mc hammer pants :lol). from the pictures, seems like pants are tailored exactly, so adjusting would make it like capris. plus the ignite/crazy ninjas have the bottom leg covered with the shoes/boots or shin guards covering front and back. so pulling up the pants won't be so obvious. the shins on this one is front only, so pulling it up will be obvious. again, these are from what i see from the pics posted.

It is taking every calming technique I know to maintain my patience to wait for this figure. A considerable unexpected expense came up and I called to cancel Rex and The Ninja, but the incredible Sideshow operator I spoke to offered me an alternative to cancelling. She set me up on flex-pay with the first payment coming out on my next payday. I will end up with the option of paying one or the other off and getting it then, but I can not decide which one.

But a huge thanks to Sideshow for raising the customer service bar just one notch higher.

Yeah, I have had to work out some flex pay stuff too. Just so much coming in at once. Sideshow is top notch when it comes to working with their customers. One reason why I continue to buy straight from them and not thru other vendors. Good treatment of customers will keep me coming back every time.

Based on 99.99999% of the pics you post, can you blame us? :lol:nana:

Touche :lol

But even I could tell there was something wrong with those pants. Like I said, he thinks he is a gangsta. He could even kick out a knee cap with those pants. Such a shame. You'd think those factory kids would at least know how to get ninja pants right :pfft:

And yeah, I was surprised with the lack of Stormshadow reuses. I thought he'd just be a red version of him, but no, even the regular head is new and not just a repainted SS head. I think the belt, hands, and swords are really the only reuses. Not bad really.

Touche :lol

But even I could tell there was something wrong with those pants. Like I said, he thinks he is a gangsta. He could even kick out a knee cap with those pants. Such a shame. You'd think those factory kids would at least know how to get ninja pants right :pfft:

Yeah, I just gotta figure out the right undersuit to fix this. Some ____tard can't read a tape measure. There's absolutely no excuse for this type of ____. Especially when it's this blatantly obvious. Not this late in the game. It strips him of all the articulation in his hips. And the fact that it was approved, rather than delayed to fix the issue is yet another blemish on Sideshow's QC. It's sad really, because otherwise, this thing's a home run. :(

Unlikely. Probably next week since they already have Rex. Surprised the don't have him up yet to be honest since I got Rex and Red together from SS

A possible way to fix this is to buy a spare pair of ninja pants when TA parts them out and cut and sew some cuffs from the fabric to go around the ankles so you can hike the pants a little higher.

Does anyone who has the figure in hand feel that this would fix the problem?

Well, I just cut the seams on the inside of the pants, wrapped them around his legs and made some lower leg wraps out of an old work shirt. Now he has all of his poseability though he's not got samurai britches anymore....

Ninja002.jpg

Ninja003.jpg

Ninja004.jpg

Back