Red Ninja 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m torn on this figure.

On one hand, ninjas freaking rock and the amount of accessories included is insane…Sideshow could have gone with a Red Ninja two pack as there are enough weapons to arm multiple ninjas.

However, the lack of articulation due to the low crotch on his pants is a MAJOR design flaw that is almost unforgiveable. It essentially nullifies the inclusion on the action boots as you can’t get a proper wide stance.

Additionally, I wished Sideshow would have sculpted full length “boots”. It looks awkward when the pants ride up, revealing flesh colored ankles.

Still a cool figure, but it doesn’t have the “wow” factor for me that the rest of Joe figures do.

Also, is the Pro 1.1 shorter than the Pro 1.2? The Red Ninja looks shorter than all the other Joe figures

I’m torn on this figure.

On one hand, ninjas freaking rock and the amount of accessories included is insane…Sideshow could have gone with a Red Ninja two pack as there are enough weapons to arm multiple ninjas.

However, the lack of articulation due to the low crotch on his pants is a MAJOR design flaw that is almost unforgiveable. It essentially nullifies the inclusion on the action boots as you can’t get a proper wide stance.

Additionally, I wished Sideshow would have sculpted full length “boots”. It looks awkward when the pants ride up, revealing flesh colored ankles.

Still a cool figure, but it doesn’t have the “wow” factor for me that the rest of Joe figures do.

Also, is the Pro 1.1 shorter than the Pro 1.2? The Red Ninja looks shorter than all the other Joe figures

its the regular pro

I’m torn on this figure.

Wow, just the pants and the body and it's a NO GO. :dunno

All that can be easily fixed.

Never said it was a no go, Ski. Plus I don't have your customization skills.

As I said "Still a cool figure, but it doesn’t have the “wow” factor for me that the rest of Joe figures do."

I love this line, but for me, the Red Ninja ain't in the league of Beachhead, Duke , or Firefly.

Just my $.02, opinion, etc. If everyone else is happy with it, more power to them. :1-1:

Never said it was a no go, Ski. Plus I don't have your customization skills.

As I said "Still a cool figure, but it doesn’t have the “wow” factor for me that the rest of Joe figures do."

I love this line, but for me, the Red Ninja ain't in the league of Beachhead, Duke , or Firefly.

Just my $.02, opinion, etc. If everyone else is happy with it, more power to them. :1-1:

I think the figure it great, even with the short pants. He looks awesome with the rest of my Ninjas.

if people buy up the outfit to just butcher them that would suck. hopefully you guys can coordinate and buy just one and send little cuts of fabric to each other.

Well, I just cut the seams on the inside of the pants, wrapped them around his legs and made some lower leg wraps out of an old work shirt. Now he has all of his poseability though he's not got samurai britches anymore....

Ninja002.jpg

Ninja003.jpg

Ninja004.jpg

Now THAT is freaking BADASS!!! :clap

Nah, I'm buying 10 outfits just to butcher. Maybe another 2 to actually fix my figure and potentially liquidate Hastings pre-bargain bin homeless handout sale just to burn them.

I've been looking for something for my snake eyes to beat up in pics and this will be perfect.

i'm just gonna try and find some red fabric that matches at Hobby Lobby or something. then i'll try and cover the lower legs with it and hike those pants up higher. hopefully that solves the problem.

Back