Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just thought I'd represent for the schlubs who got the reg - I can confirm that she looks positively Mediterranean at first glance, but the paint (at least on mine) is well executed and done with, um, conviction for lack of a better term... but in good light holy crap she's amazing.

15314462490_8af7509b15_c.jpg
15314529728_25030c3011_c.jpg
15500824152_44e7918c38_c.jpg
15498037851_f17185e650_c.jpg
15314467800_b9e105baa4_c.jpg

Just thought I'd represent for the schlubs who got the reg - I can confirm that she looks positively Mediterranean at first glance, but the paint (at least on mine) is well executed and done with, um, conviction for lack of a better term... but in good light holy crap she's amazing.

View attachment 138872

View attachment 138874

nice photo's desertdragon.Yours looks very even toned..it may be just the lighting but the Face and Body Paint seem to match perfectly.Thanks for sharing.

Finally got to open mine up today, only to find what seems to be some paint touch up on her right thigh :mad: anybody else with this issue? image.jpg

Finally got to open mine up today, only to find what seems to be some paint touch up on her right thigh :mad: anybody else with this issue?

That looks like a drop of paint came off their brush when they were painting another section and they did not realize it. I had some of that color on her right boot and I saw some others with it too. They must have been sloppy with the flesh tone on some of these.

Wow DesertDragon those pics are ****ing beautiful man. Gotta go pick up my replacement body. Some of her thigh bands had serious paint chipping around the back. Hope I don't get any paint runs on mine

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Sorry to see you got this one with issues. Yes I got lady death with paint like this. I think it could be a return damage that was fixed up badly.

Yeah, it sucks. Even though her accessories take eyes away from focusing that spot, it bothers me to receive her like this after spending a good amount of mula.

Damn that issue sucks. Almost looks like a dried up load lol. Time too contact sideshow.

haha, I will definitely be giving them a call once Tuesday comes around.

Or you can send it here to Chicago, cause y'know I can touch her....I mean it.. up :wink1:

Doc, you keep your dirty hands of my Sonja! :lol

Send it back...
Send that sheet right back

But, I don't want to send her back :(

That looks like a drop of paint came off their brush when they were painting another section and they did not realize it. I had some of that color on her right boot and I saw some others with it too. They must have been sloppy with the flesh tone on some of these.

I was also thinking that could be one of the reasons for the paint. I just wish they would inspect these more thoroughly once all the painting has been c/w.

Back