Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm quite serious, I've read some don't even like the frosted head. Anyway, what do I hve to lose by asking at this point?
Still, I guess I was overhyped while ordering the statue and never noticed it was regular. it wasn't really smart I admit

Even if someone preferred the Reg display they'd be mad to sell the Ex piece.
Your best bet is finding someone who has damaged their statue but not the Ex accessory.

Yes you're right. i know its a nonsensical question i'm asking..But hopefully someone has a spare head

He's not asking for a free one, he's asking to purchase one... and somebody might be open to that.

crappy cell phone pics galore... these aren't too bad tho :lol

rs1 1.JPG
rs2.JPG
rs3.JPG
rs5.JPG

only thing I'd love to tweek is if there was some kind of slightly larger/different color glove that I could grip around her glove on the axe. Love this statue!

would you be able to show me the one that was broken?
If possible :thud:

I got my new ex piece.

The other one just had the hair broken off above Sonja's hand where she grasped it. It wouldn't be too hard to fix. It is a shame to have to smash it. I asked SSC how much they would charge me in the event I want to keep it rather then smash it.

That would be great if you could keep it and I would repay you the cost + a little extra if you'd like to sell it to me

got my replacement head, the original one had little smudge & scuff. the new head the face looks more live but the red hair in not as vibrant as the original,, I guess u cant win lol will be keeping the new one since the face is more important to me than the back hair.

That would be great if you could keep it and I would repay you the cost + a little extra if you'd like to sell it to me

Sorry man i checked with ssc what they would charge me if i kept it and it would be upwards of 85% of the total statues worth. I tried. Smashy smashy tomorrow.

Back