Red Sonja PF!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I got that. Just saying Lol hope they forget but that'll never happen. If they do, then I'll give it away as a Spook prize lol. The winner will have to commission a base and an arm lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon
If you don't send pics of the destroyed item they replaced you will get charged.

Mine still looks great...
Even from three inches away but I don't generally get a magnifying glass out on my statues :wink1:

Anybody looking for the ex piece?

20141022_201916.jpg

If you don't send pics of the destroyed item they replaced you will get charged.

Mine still looks great...
Even from three inches away but I don't generally get a magnifying glass out on my statues :wink1:
True say. They usually send an email before they charge you. Hoping they don't send it. Lol I'm sure I'll get one tomorrow to say so lol. I love this statue man. I was so anticipating her and she delivered. Love her!

I saw this finally in person. I'm glad I cancelled my PO. The paint on the face was not very attractive. Like others have said though, the sculpt is very nice.

Go take a look on the statue forum website, in the sideshow section / red sonja thread near the last page someone applied Archer decals to his Red Sonja, I'm seriously considering buying some
Red Sonja PF (Tony Cipriano) - Page 311 - Statue Forum

Wish I knew of a custom shop that would do it... I don't have the steady hands or the nerve- love the pics of her with the greener eyes and black background, amazing

Wish I knew of a custom shop that would do it... I don't have the steady hands or the nerve- love the pics of her with the greener eyes and black background, amazing
Yeah I am definitely not able to do that. I kind of wish someone in my area could do it. Rather pass on the shipping and I'm sure a steady rate is given. Gonna check Craigslist...
Dude DAT ASS though!

Dude that **** be like a Tempurpedic Bed :D

Yeah I am definitely not able to do that. I kind of wish someone in my area could do it. Rather pass on the shipping and I'm sure a steady rate is given. Gonna check Craigslist...

Dude that **** be like a Tempurpedic Bed :D
More like a tempapenus cause its temptin' ma PEnus!

Back