Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking to either have the abs toned down a bit and keep the boob size or tone down the boobs a bit and keep the abs.

C6ZTAaN.gif

AhnGnC1.gif

I know i know ... i know what i was walking into when i said that lol! Yes im straight and yes i like boobs very much..... there were just no boob jobs in the hyborean age....

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I know i know ... i know what i was walking into when i said that lol! Yes im straight and yes i like boobs very much..... there were just no boob jobs in the hyborean age....

I agree with you, its hard to have a set like that while keeping abs that chiseled

I say leave it. It looks great as is ...and no need to mess with it.

Seriously, I have no issues with this piece at all.

I believe they are natural and there is nobody here that can convince me otherwise. :lol

I say leave it. It looks great as is ...and no need to mess with it.

Seriously, I have no issues with this piece at all.

doesn't matter it's just discussion, there isn't going to be any change to this statue like that, especially about an aspect like that

10fbcb1104590c2468dcb10556f174a6.jpg

I was thinking to either have the abs toned down a bit and keep the boob size or tone down the boobs a bit and keep the abs. But this is just nit picking, i do like the statue overall (especially to drop around $600 delivered!) And can't wait for it to ship!

I like the axe because its such a huge weapon she can weild and contrasts nicely to the small sword in her other hand.

c2df6c679a7d9bb1cb2342e338b0c68a.jpg

And that base is just some nasty awesome!

Agreed. It does not look like normal human physiology. Looks freakish. Would prefer a real looking woman.

Luckily for all of us this isn't a real woman. It's a statue based off of a comic book character

doesn't matter it's just discussion, there isn't going to be any change to this statue like that, especially about an aspect like that

I knew nothing was going to get changed ...especially not because of this discussion. I know SSC better than that. I was just adding my 2 cents.

I still assert that this piece looks great as is. Don't want her to look like a statue of an average woman. This is Red Sonja we're talking about.

I knew nothing was going to get changed ...especially not because of this discussion. I know SSC better than that. I was just adding my 2 cents.

I still assert that this piece looks great as is. Don't want her to look like a statue of an average woman. This is Red Sonja we're talking about.

well nobody is asking for an average woman :p for example the first one wasn't average, however within an actual realm of possibility

I do t get what the big issue is. It is possible to find super fit women out there. This is a fantasy character so the boobs are bigger but this sculpt looks fantastic.
e0cd26e1971f0dc74badfeac67e35931.jpg

Back