Red Sonja She-Devil with a Sword PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people like girls on steroids with 80's implants.

Attachments

• 10d08eda6bc6d0e7325a6c4a985dbd5c51e2178347f82b55ed71bb6bfb460d16.jpg
    10d08eda6bc6d0e7325a6c4a985dbd5c51e2178347f82b55ed71bb6bfb460d16.jpg
    25.9 KB
No issue at all. I don't think the boobs look that unnatural. They are slightly oversized but people would complain more if they were undersized.
Can't please everyone.

No issue at all. I don't think the boobs look that unnatural. They are slightly oversized but people would complain more if they were undersized.
Can't please everyone.

I still think she looks badass, and I'd get her if I didn't own the original. The base is one of the best I've seen.

Lols. She's not on steroids. Looks nothing like a man. She could also have really big natural boobs. I can't even believe some of the criticismsof this piece in here.

Man this was THE statue of SDCC last year. If it comes looking like a prototype then it will be a sure order.
I still think this is incredibly hard to paint.

Somone posted this rather enthralling pic back in the day, either here or over at SF, complete with ring bikini.

4fc2mBD.jpg

well nobody is asking for an average woman :p for example the first one wasn't average, however within an actual realm of possibility

What "actual realm of possibility" are you thinking of? Red Sonja is a comic character from a comic book. Her realm of possibility is ....the comics. Her physique is fine in this statue.

What "actual realm of possibility" are you thinking of? Red Sonja is a comic character from a comic book. Her realm of possibility is ....the comics. Her physique is fine in this statue.

Actual real of possibility being the human body ;p unless you are saying there is something special in her realm in terms of different physical form for humans. With that argument you could give batman a head 4x bigger than the rest of his body and say "oh it's a comic book in his own universe and can totally do that." Obviously they are trying to keep to normal human physical form as much as possible (I'm not saying an AVERAGE human form, but what a normal human being could achieve, and in Red Sonja's case naturally as they don't have plastic surgeons in that universe as far as I am aware).

Back